Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Just a heads up for folks who just want to check out the gallery without going through all the branched choices and conditions. You can use the universal gallery unlocker (link). PS, use the soft version.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Her is the fixed scripts.rpa with the party girl enabled.
Thx for sons for the info her is it again this time as are zip file.
Just wanted to let you know this worked for me. Was able to get the scene and rollback was still functioning as well. Thanks.

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone explain to me, how do i "giggle" or "laugh" in "Spanish"?? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Man...is the Dev serious...or is it a running gag!?!? Someone should fix this script. *lol*

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.1.07
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210583 View attachment 3210592
does this work for 1.0.8?

Reactions: Punto

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So this is getting updates but it look's like it's not getting fixes?
That would require the dev to know about the bugs, they may not occur on their PC and, since they haven't posted here in nearly a year, it's fair to assume they haven't seen the reports being made on F95

I just joined the discord to see if had been reported there; it hadn't so I did it

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Good fucking God this thing is buggy.

Don't have problems with the Drug dealers bodyguard, get into the car
"Hey you should be careful how you talk to him, I might be there to save you next time"

Don't friendzone Lana:
"Well you got your answer last night Lana, Friendzoned."

I turned it off and deleted it. Fix your fucking game.

Reactions: Poison-Idea

FRidgejammer

Formerly 'JwDwZ'
Apr 4, 2023
Hey, I noticed that this game sets off my security software as having malware if you hit self-voicing. I haven't seen this occur in any other renpy games. Any idea what's going on there?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
14 gbs is kinda crazy ngl
Like every other dev, at some point he'll figure out WebP then, like every other dev, he'll be repeatedly asked if the reduced file size means content has been nuked despite explaining the change in the change log

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes