Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Two very important bugs

1)The scene where asking Lana for blowjob is bugged, I selected the opposite but the my MC thinks he asked for blowjob....
2)Another scene is bugged during the interview where my MC didn't rage but was calm, so during the beach scene MC thinks he raged at the interviewers.

These two are very important bugs which needs to fixed, if one wants to pursue Lana and have good reputation with the interviewer Mr. Sternsberg....

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
I would recommend people to not download the game until the bugs are fixed, otherwise bugs in the game would take you in different route which you might not like...

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Two very important bugs

1)The scene where asking Lana for blowjob is bugged, I selected the opposite but the my MC thinks he asked for blowjob....
2)Another scene is bugged during the interview where my MC didn't rage but was calm, so during the beach scene MC thinks he raged at the interviewers.

These two are very important bugs which needs to fixed, if one wants to pursue Lana and have good reputation with the interviewer Mr. Sternsberg....
There are many many more, I can't list them all but more than half of the choices you made get the opposite reaction (just two examples for fun: You chose Anita's ass over Misaira's? Later on Misaira will laugh at Anita because you chose HER ass. You came inside Natalie in the watchtower? Variable is set to TRUE but later on she says that she would have prefered if you came inside her). I thought FOZ had learned from his mistakes from his previous game College Bound but it's even worse in this game, it's everywhere...

rebelshadowrm

Dec 26, 2021
There are many many more, I can't list them all but more than half of the choices you made get the opposite reaction (just two examples for fun: You chose Anita's ass over Misaira's? Later on Misaira will laugh at Anita because you chose HER ass. You came inside Natalie in the watchtower? Variable is set to TRUE but later on she says that she would have prefered if you came inside her). I thought FOZ had learned from his mistakes from his previous game College Bound but it's even worse in this game, it's everywhere...
Yeah, ran into all of those too and if you take the blame for the database mistake. Jaiden complains to his mom that you blamed everything on him.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

OkamiJ0ker

Jul 15, 2018
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.1.08
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210583 View attachment 3210592
Is there a specific way we're supposed to install this to the game folder? Cause I just copied it over and the game wouldn't even start after that

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Baddies Inc. [v0.1.09] [FOZ]

NOTE: New links and fixed the error, was my bad, as forget to edit something before uploading.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes