Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Has all the bugs been fixed yet? Starting to think FOZ doesn't care or this game is supposed to be kinetic, all choices are an illusion and it's working as intented.

Anyone here who's in his Patreon/Discord? Has he said anything about it?
Still think it is a really bad idea to save all choices in persistant variables regarding reloading of older saves to view a scene or trying to make multiple paths...quite sure a lot of people will end up with messed up decisions and consider it a bug. Also renpy crashing can mean that all persistent changes since the start of the session can be lost, even if the game was saved in between.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Still think it is a really bad idea to save all choices in persistant variables regarding reloading of older saves to view a scene or trying to make multiple paths...quite sure a lot of people will end up with messed up decisions and consider it a bug. Also renpy crashing can mean that all persistent changes since the start of the session can be lost, even if the game was saved in between.
Definitely a bug (/ design flaw). When loading a save you'd expect state to be properly restored, this isn't the case now.

I seemed to fix/bypass crashing (which I ran into during real estate agent scene) (running compressed ver) by switching to ANGLE2 renderer (Shift+G).

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sheldy Vs Luise definitely a case of brain Vs dick

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Um... Major bug perhaps? Jaiden is pissed and walks out, quitting. later in the car with his mom he says MC pinned the fault on him and then went back on the bonus he promised... But I did the opposite, taking the full blame, and promised a bonus and would follow through on them.

Anyone else experience this?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
screenshot0001.png
I know they're Asian but damn, mom's will look at this room and say it's trash. There's exactly two pieces of garbage and neither is in the direction she's looking. You can tell some strong mom vision is happening. I bet you she's counting the individual specs of dust

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 3983985
I know they're Asian but damn, mom's will look at this room and say it's trash. There's exactly two pieces of garbage and neither is in the direction she's looking. You can tell some strong mom vision is happening. I bet you she's counting the individual specs of dust
Hopefully we'll get to fuck Jaiden's mom in the next update.

Reactions: Manford

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Lots of good stuff going for this game. CG is good, music is spot on, story has potential and choices abound....

However, breaking that fourth wall is seriously irritating. Stay in the control room and let the game speak.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Um... Major bug perhaps? Jaiden is pissed and walks out, quitting. later in the car with his mom he says MC pinned the fault on him and then went back on the bonus he promised... But I did the opposite, taking the full blame, and promised a bonus and would follow through on them.

Anyone else experience this?
Not that one, but when the MC is on the beach and asked to choose between thicc and thin, I chose thin but game persists with thicc.

persistent.pickedPaleBooty0107 == True is assigned FALSE value

Reactions: MadCore

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I get error from extracting gofile download. I get an error with the game/images.rpa. i dont know if the other ones are also corrupted.

edit : got a non corrupted dl with my 3rd download.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon's Walkthrough mod for Baddies Inc v0.1.10

Overview:
Partially based on LaikDink's previous mod, but with best choices highlighted, also in non-text choices
(And sometimes, a flag is set to true/yes doesn't necessarily means the best choice)​

Updated: 2014-08-31
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v0.1.10
Language: English

Features:
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
Mod has been updated to 0.1.10!

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Not that one, but when the MC is on the beach and asked to choose between thicc and thin, I chose thin but game persists with thicc.

persistent.pickedPaleBooty0107 == True is assigned FALSE value
Oof! That's actually a bug, I'd say. I'm not sure how even I (who analyzes the code to find the best choices for the WT mod) managed to miss that one.

In most code languages (including Python and Ren'Py), one equals sign means assignment (setting the value), two equals signs mean comparison. In this part, the dev isn't setting the value to True (if you choose Anita) or False (if you choose Misaira), the dev is rather comparing if it's set to True or False. And without an "if" statement (or anything that handles the result of that comparison) around it, nothing is done to the variable.

I mean, it's not the only bad coding choice made by the dev, though. Using the persistent storage is one major flaw, which makes it hard to keep separate save files for different paths (only the choice you last picked, regardless of save file, is the one that persists). Persistent storage is meant for variables used regardless of save files, such as unlocking a scene in a gallery, preferences, even making sure warnings or choices are only shown on the very first playthrough or the very first time you encounter that choice.

I've already released my mod for 0.1.10 when I saw your post, and although I could go back in and fix this flaw from within my mod, I remember that it would only result in some minor dialogue changes in the contents released in 0.1.07 and 0.1.08 (nothing beyond those two releases yet).

So, for now, it's technically a minor bug, given the minor effects this choice gives, but the dev should fix this in code for the next release.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes