cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Baddies Inc. v0.1.11 - Compressed [FOZ]/[cooperdk]

Because it's ridiculous that a Ren'Py game can take up 12 gigabytes and be compressed to a twentieth of the original size™

Original archive size: 11.7 GB
Compressed size: 669 MB!

Quality: 80% (practically lossless)

Gofile (will disappear):
Pixeldrain:
Workupload:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Baddies Inc. v0.1.11 - Compressed [FOZ]/[cooperdk]

Because it's ridiculous that a Ren'Py game can take up 12 gigabytes and be compressed to a twentieth of the original size™

Original archive size: 11.7 GB
Compressed size: 669 MB!

Quality: 80% (practically lossless)

Gofile (will disappear):
Pixeldrain: Download
Workupload: Download
Again, SonsOfLiberty beat you to it by at least a day or so: https://f95zone.to/threads/baddies-inc-v0-1-11-foz.167408/post-15183896

Yes, it's incredible that a game can have a 12 GB download, be compressed down to less than a GB (by a third party), and still have decent quality renders. In fact, I used a compressed version when making my latest walkthrough mod update, just to speed up the process a bit. (I assumed that only the renders themselves were changed, and not any of the scripts, to make that compressed version happen.)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This update leads with an error that's not an error. Earlier, after not getting funding, three options are given for the MC and the real estate agent. I chose "truth", but that variable is not in the update so I'm left with getting coffee thrown on me or blah blah with the agent. Needs to be fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This update leads with an error that's not an error. Earlier, after not getting funding, three options are given for the MC and the real estate agent. I chose "truth", but that variable is not in the update so I'm left with getting coffee thrown on me or blah blah with the agent. Needs to be fixed.

Yea, that kinda shit kills immersion. Hotel prostitute & laptop picture also needs to be fixed.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
Guys I want to ask.. what do you think of Natalie? Do you all find her familiar from a similar character from college bounds or any woman from this game? Or she's more unique from the rest (her appearance, model, etc). I just to ask your opinions on what you think of her as a character. :) I've been looking through the comments saying they can't stand her, can I ask why? She isn't my favorite character but I want to ask what's the problem with her, is it something to do when she said she's on the pills at the very beginning of the game?

IMG_9557.jpeg IMG_9556.jpeg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes