Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
zip is broken? archive.rpa error in winrar and 7zip latest versions
yea it seems like the "zip" is broken
edit:: and I guess u cant use the old archive.rpa and use the the rest of the new files? the archive file is pretty big :eek:
edit 2:: lol the old archive.rpa was shift deleted when I tried to overwrite and then got the error so i cant test lol

Last edited:

Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
Temporary solution.

Download both the Mac and PC versions. Remove the Archive.rpa from BadHero.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game and insert it into your PC version's game folder.

I don't know if it'll let you play it all but the game did launch for me.

Reactions: ubblesnop and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

BadHero [v0.92] [Xlab] PC Compressed [Fixed, thanks to Junoh for the solution!]

Original Size: 1.45 GB
Compressed: 345 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | | |

Enjoy! :D

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So how do I get the provided saves to work? Placed them in the saves folder but they don´t show up. And all my old saves are gone :(

Reactions: jboyken3

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game...

If it were a movie it would be one that cast some hot actresses, spends $100,000,000 on special effects /cocaine, but the script is terrible.

If it were a woman she would be gorgeous, and then she opens her mouth and talks about stupid stuff and has no personality.

The contrast in quality between the renders and the writing is more extreme than any other example I can give.

Even if you ignore the fact that no people are "rational actors" acting in reasonable ways that would be expected of normal human beings... Even if you ignore all that and forgive it... Along with the complete lack of story structure and plot...

The worst part about this is the choices... When a choice is not a random bad end for picking a horny option in an adult game, it's often not a meaningful choice and keeps it linear.

In places where "I would really like to be more evil" it makes you be "the good guy". Example, some bitch tries to get you fired, and kicked out of your house. You HAVE REASON to want to be evil to her. She tried fucking you over... Now you are Mr Nice guy to her? She comes on down to your brothel for some reason who knows then she sucks one dick because? Who knows... Then she is all crying and wants to go home. You are supposed to be a PIMP! Why is there no option here to keep her on staff as a whore? Afterall we established earlier we need money, and she has done us wrong and we can't fuck her over?

Other chick takes a katana to our dick and is about to chop it off... and later on we get the option to fuck her face, but it's like "nope can't do it"... the fuck man.... This psycho bitch was literally gonna cut our manhood off with a katana and we we HAVE REASON to act evil to her and force fuck her throat until she gags... Nah you have to be Mr Nice guy yet again...

Angel bitch tries to shoot us in the back among other shit like abusing Elsa... Still we are Mr Nice guy to her...

On the other hand in the opposite extreme... There are places "I would really like to be less evil". Namely with Elsa... So we meet Elsa... She is fucked up on drugs being raped by marty who convinces her in her amnesia state that she is his wife and a also a hooker... Do we got the option to smack Marty upside the head with a brick here and help her out? Nah... we just go along with Marty's plan. Also, we have no compunction about selling her pussy... This woman that DID US NO WRONG AT ALL... she never done anything to us but be nice. Yet we are fucking evil as fuck to her.... also she gets a tattoo with our name on it for some reason? I mean that's fine we didn't get an option to not do that and she sort of did it on her own. We treat elsa like she is a garbage whore, but she seems like a good nice person, but at the same time when bitches come at us trying to make us lose our house, or shooting at us, or trying to chop our dicks off... Mr Nice guy comes out.

In the game you act evil to those who are friendly, and good to those who are enemies.

By the logic of this game if you have a heart attack, but a nurse stumbles across you and gives you CPR and takes you to the hospital pays all your medical bills out of pocket since you got no insurance then fights off an intruder trying to kill you in your sleep... Well... Gotta kidnap this chick, and take her to work at the brothel. Because fuck her for being good and nice to me! What the hell is wrong with her? On the other hand if you find out that you were poisoned with something that made you have this heart attack by another girl... then she snuck into your hospital room to stab you... Well that aint no thing but a chicken wing, gonna bring that girls due for some flowers and chocolate and a nice heartfelt poem.

This backasswards nature of forcing you to be a total shithead to the "good" and being a total nice guy to the "bad" is rage-inducing.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Not sure why incest patch is needed. If someone can port 9.2 to android with the patch already inside I would be grateful. If you could also add a in game way to turn it off then that would be cool as some people don't like it.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes