VN Ren'Py Completed BadHero XMas Edition [v0.1.4] [Xlab]

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ehm, is there even any sex scenes in this game? No mattter how i do the few choices there are, i cant get the 2 sexy pics from preview at all. Eva always leaves.
Buged?
Hi, you can have sex with Eva. Check this page or the last, someone posted a list of the correct choices.

Have fun!

Edit: Here's the link:

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Not sure why the xmas edition arent included in the game, kinda sucks to have this on standalone, feel like wasted material. Especially since most of us wont open it ever again and if it was included in the game I dunno, I do replay some games.

Good image quality anyway, choice make no sens to me and the developer seems to have forget that it's supposed to be a BadHero. Bad choice should reward the player like touching boobs.

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, you can have sex with Eva. Check this page or the last, someone posted a list of the correct choices.

Have fun!

Edit: Here's the link:
You have to pick boobs -> Eva -> do nothing.
Got it.

Gosh im glad i never tried out the main game, cos if this small side update is anything to go by, the dialog is dreadfull!

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, as appreciated as this was- it was rather "whelming" (neither over or under)- it just "was". :) Leaning a bit more towards disappointing, though.

You already have 2 lovely ladies at the mansion that you've done nothing with to really develop their story or their relationship with the MC. You have the perfect opportunity to spend the Holidays alone with both of them (and you know they've both flirted with you in their own awkward way), so this would be perfect to get to "know them better"... Right? No, let's invite the fitting room girl from the clothing store over to the mansion instead- she brings so much to the table. Hey, let's invite the guy who lives in a van (down by the river) AND his crack-whore GF over as well. Oh, and how about the guy and the girl that tried to rob us outside the diner?

This had such potential to be something, but unless you're interested in banging a cashier- then there was nothing here for you. Some choices to not invite Eva at all would have been nice or options to get her to leave- something, anything. Sadly no, even if you're not pursuing her- this was the only route that you were given AND there's still a chance to mess that up and see none of the "clerk coochie candy cane climax" action that we've all just been dying for...or not. Hopefully, like most of the Christmas Episodes- this wasn't in canon and these events aren't going to force us into a relationship with the employee from "Forever Under 21". :) Chelsey and Kate should not be relegated to nothing more than background characters or scenery- epsecially considering how amazing they both looked in their X-mas outfits. Ugh, this could have been so much more. :)

Why did the MC look like Mel Sharples from the many times Christmas was celebrated on "Alice"? Lol (That was just for the old people in the crowd.)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Well, as appreciated as this was- it was rather "whelming" (neither over or under)- it just "was". :) Leaning a bit more towards disappointing, though.

You already have 2 lovely ladies at the mansion that you've done nothing with to really develop their story or their relationship with the MC. You have the perfect opportunity to spend the Holidays alone with both of them (and you know they've both flirted with you in their own awkward way), so this would be perfect to get to "know them better"... Right? No, let's invite the fitting room girl from the clothing store over to the mansion instead- she brings so much to the table. Hey, let's invite the guy who lives in a van (down by the river) AND his crack-whore GF over as well. Oh, and how about the guy and the girl that tried to rob us outside the diner?

This had such potential to be something, but unless you're interested in banging a cashier- then there was nothing here for you. Some choices to not invite Eva at all would have been nice or options to get her to leave- something, anything. Sadly no, even if you're not pursuing her- this was the only route that you were given AND there's still a chance to mess that up and see none of the "clerk coochie candy cane climax" action that we've all just been dying for...or not. Hopefully, like most of the Christmas Episodes- this wasn't in canon and these events aren't going to force us into a relationship with the employee from "Forever Under 21". :) Chelsey and Kate should not be relegated to nothing more than background characters or scenery- epsecially considering how amazing they both looked in their X-mas outfits. Ugh, this could have been so much more. :)

Why did the MC look like Mel Sharples from the many times Christmas was celebrated on "Alice"? Lol (That was just for the old people in the crowd.)
You have profoundly put into words what I(and I suspect others) have been struggling to convey.. thank you!

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What bug does this fix exactly? The one where the MC invites the cashier over to the mansion? Lol
I don't recall there being any bugs in the game when I did my playthrough. It played clean from beginning to end for me... :)

Reactions: Koulo077

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I am wondering too. v0.1.1 has been up for at least three months. Is this the version for a different Patreon tier?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think it is no update and the best (patron) version are for months the 0.1.4 version !!!

On other sides the new normal game and this version is as download together so maybe the person thought this version is new.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
"Bad Hero"

Don't you mean, like, a villain?
Author of the game is Russian. In Russian we don't have word "villain". And who you in English call MC we in Russian call MH (Main Hero), like main hero of the story. So if MC isn't heroic by nature (after all, he spent many years in prison and before that he wasn't really lawful guy) but doing things that can be good, bad or both, he is like a bad hero.

Though making Christmas edition in April... In Russia Christmas is in January, 8th. Someone really isn't in hurry.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Author of the game is Russian. In Russian we don't have word "villain". And who you in English call MC we in Russian call MH (Main Hero), like main hero of the story. So if MC isn't heroic by nature (after all, he spent many years in prison and before that he wasn't really lawful guy) but doing things that can be good, bad or both, he is like a bad hero.

Though making Christmas edition in April... In Russia Christmas is in January, 8th. Someone really isn't in hurry.
Then the word you guys would be looking for are "Protagonist for hero, and Antagonist for villain.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Then the word you guys would be looking for are "Protagonist for hero, and Antagonist for villain.
Who are looking for these words?
Bofh of them are exist in Russian, though not everyone knows about them. And judging by the author of the game's Russian - he doesn't. And beside them there's word "antihero", which means "an opposite to MC". Antihero can be bad or can be not, it's just an oppsition of the main hero.
I honestly cannot say for native English speakers but for my account I see a wordsplay in the name of the game. Hero is a brave valiant man, who cares about damsels in distress, helps people in troubles and so on. And what if he's not? If he is a grifter, a lowlife, a former convict, can he still be a hero? Or not? That's the reason for a bad hero.