VN Ren'Py Completed BadHero XMas Edition [v0.1.4] [Xlab]

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Bad Hero Xmas Edition" version "0.1.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bad Hero Xmas Edition" version "0.1.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and paolo422

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero Xmas v0.1.4.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6een

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
BadHero XMas Edition [v0.1.4] [Xlab] - SPANISH TRANSLATION
I have translated this game into Spanish in case any of you want to play it in this language.
As always, I would like to thank the creator of the game for his great effort and dedication.
Greetings. Darax
--------------------------
BadHero XMas Edition [v0.1.4] [Xlab] - TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL
He traducido este juego al español por si alguno quieres jugarlo en este idioma.
Como siempre agradecer al creador del juego su gran esfuerzo y dedicación.
Saludos. Darax

Reactions: lampreazx

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Win downloads links for - WORKUPLOAD - don't work anymore for this game, also [NOPY] doesn't work for downloading anything anymore

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Is there a difference between this christmas mini and the christmas mini linked on the main Bad Hero page?

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
This game has a lot of potentials but the story developement has some unrealistic things... 1st you are sentenced in 30 years time in jail but we so far not know what the mc did...Did he kill someone?Unlikely since in most cases like this on some states in the US he would get the needle eventualy...Did he was a gangster???No info...2 MC's girlfriend was pregnant when he got arrested but the only girls we met so far are one Kate older than the other....3 Missing woman case the girl that the homeless guy is having sex with is druged and the police instead of setting up a big scale operation to find her by sending police officers out in the city looking for her are doing nothing 3 a guy went to the police station and report that Frank was at the dinner with a girl at the time this guy was robbed and he is a suspect.....