Ren'Py BadSantaGirl's Android porting corner

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Hi there "bitches"! :ROFLMAO:

I'm Santa's daughter, and love playing visual novels on my phone. But sadly some games are not ported to Android, so I make my own ports. And because I love this community also, I'm sharing them from now.

But first: If you like playing these games, if you have a favorite title, please support the developers!

The first port is here:

Where It All Began 0.5 beta fixed2 + patch

Textbox was changed to get a cleaner look, and a Hide button added.

Compressed to achive good file size, but the quality is still balanced between good and bad. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices.

I'm only do ARMv7 ports, this can be executed on any ARMv7 or -v8 devices. The minimum runtime version you need is 21, so if your device using Android 5.0 or better, you will good to go. The virtual keyboard may generate some problems, so use Swiftkey, or turn every feature off on Gboard.
!!! Edit: I don't support Android 4.4 from now, because enabling multidex on it is really painful. Sorry. !!!

Download: outdated
You may add more file sharing options, or copy the ports to anywhere, I don't care.
Requests are considered, but I have a daytime job, and two kids, so my time is limited. :giggle:

Last edited:

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Second Chance 0.5 + patch

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices, if you see it stuttering, than it is not a hardware or a software issue, the animation itself is not that smooth. I can't fix this.

Last edited:

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Not gonna happen. To do a good Android port, the whole game needs a full remake to RenPy. The rpgm2renpy version is not good enough.

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Here it is:

Personal Trainer 0.40

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices.

Download: outdated​

Last edited:

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
A Family Venture v0.04d + patch (need to turn it on, it works the same way as the PC version) + extra

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. Textbox was changed to get a cleaner look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostmyself

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Become A Rock Star v0.5 + cheat mod

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. Textbox was changed to get a cleaner look. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices.

Last edited:

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Echoes of Lust EP1-7HotFix + my own fixes for two bugs.

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices.

Last edited:

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Summer with Mia Act2 + my own fix for the nurse bug.

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. Textbox was changed to get a cleaner look. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostmyself

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Important! From now on, the minimum runtime version you need is 21, so Android 5.0 or better. Summer with Mia is compiled with these parameters. It is possible to support Android 4.4, but I don't really want to do a more elegant solution to enable Multidex for an app, so I choose the easy way. A lot of devices now run modern Android, and they are dirty cheap.

Dcomet1000000

Oct 20, 2019
Second Chance 0.5 + patch

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices, if you see it stuttering, than it is not a hardware or a software issue, the animation itself is not that smooth. I can't fix this.

Download:
Im unable to get past the naming your character. I name him and it won't let me past

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Im unable to get past the naming your character. I name him and it won't let me past
The virtual keyboard prevent to do that. Swiftkey is better suited for these renpy ports, or turn off the auto correct feature on Gboard. If you don't want to, you can just press a space after the name, that will prevent the Gboard auto correct function, because after the space, there is no new input. In this case your name will get a space character, but the game will be still functioning.

Normally I turn off every single feature on Gboard. While I don't say to do that, but I like this way, and this will stop any potential issues with the virtual input.

Reactions: Msilver077