Ren'Py BadSantaGirl's Android porting corner

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Milfy City 0.6d + patch + touch optimized pool minigame

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. Transparent textbox with outline change. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices. The game has a huge amount of script files, so it will load very slowly.

Download: MEGA

Last edited:

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Milfy City 0.6d + patch + touch optimized pool minigame

Compressed (balanced quality). Hide button added. Transparent textbox with outline change. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices. The game has a huge amount of script files, so it will load very slowly.

Download:
Animations works smoothly???

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for reply....
Give it a try. Feel free to comment about it. There are a lot of option on the format, if you know what's good on your device, than it is possible to create a custom port for it. It is not really an issue for me, I can compile a new package, if I know what is the need.

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Give it a try. Feel free to comment about it. There are a lot of option on the format, if you know what's good on your device, than it is possible to create a custom port for it. It is not really an issue for me, I can compile a new package, if I know what is the need.
Definately thank you very much.. for ur work....

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
CAN YOU PLEASE PORT GAMES LIKE TREASURE OF NADIA, ZOMBIE'S RETREAT AND TOWN OF PASSION FOR ANDROID SO THAT WE CAN ACCESS THE SAVE FILES FROM ANDROID/DATA? MY DEVICE DOESN'T SUPPORT SD CARD AND IN LIMITED SPACES KEEPING GAMES LIKE THE FOR MONTHS HUGELY HAMPER MY OTHER WORKS.
WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO VERY MUCH.

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017
My wonderful BadSantaGirl, could you please report Milfy city .6e? Your animation changes make the game work so many betters. Thank You :D

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Milfy City 0.6e + patch (working) + touch optimized pool minigame

Money and unlock content cheat is implemented, they are found in the computer. The money cheat works like the earlier versions, it gives +500 money. The content unlock will simply unlock every gallery and secret images.
The main menu video was replaced with a simple picture.

Compressed (somewhat balanced quality). Hide button added. Transparent textbox with outline change. The animations was encoded and optimized to get smooth playback on most mobile devices. The game has a huge amount of script files, so it will load very slowly.

Download:

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017

Money and unlock content cheat is implemented, they are found in the computer. The money cheat works like the earlier versions, it gives +500 money. The content unlock will simply unlock every gallery and secret images.

Compressed (somewhat balanced quality). Hide button added. Transparent textbox with outline change. The animations was encoded and optimized to get smooth playback on most mobile devices. The game has a huge amount of script files, so it will load very slowly.

Download:
omg ty ty ty

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017

Download:
I mean ty ty ty but the apk wont install. I am too tarded to know why but I downloaded it 2 times to check.

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Why the twist ( kst games) is not possible for Android?
The release only contains the content, the IR and the binary to run on a PC. It is possible to decompress the content, but decompiling the shaders and the C# source are much harder, almost impossible. Without the project source it can't be loaded to Unity, so there is no possible way to create a compiled package to another platform.

Renpy is easy because the release might not contain the script source, but you can decompile it.