Ren'Py BadSantaGirl's Android porting corner

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017
Oh Mighty One, any Chance whatsoever of working your vast magic on My Cute Cousin + cheat and replay mod? I know it's a big ask but the current apk available blows chunks and seizes the animations.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for answer. Well can you make treasure of nadia with incest patch? Or foot of the mountains with cheats, or better both of them :D ofc if you are not busy

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
I check those renpy games, but only tomorrow.

Treasure of nadia is not a renpy game, but it has an android port. It should work.

D

Deleted member 2014685

Maybe. I need to check the game.
The thing is I tried running it via the joiplay app and it shows an error message as mentioned below
While running game code:
File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases ICharacterExItemActionResult, RevertableObject

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/Users/name/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/name/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>

so the only route left was a

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
The thing is I tried running it via the joiplay app and it shows an error message as mentioned below
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/Users/name/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/name/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

so the only route left was a
Well, this is not really a problem from the joiplay app. This is an error in the code itself. On PC it might work, because the bytecode is different, but the joiplay app do some changes to ensure better compatibility with Android. These changes will also be there with a native compiled app. The problem here is probably the usage of the MRO algorithm, because the code uses an illegal inheritance hierarchy. With this problem, it is not possible to compile the Android port, first the bug must be fixed.

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2014685

I can, but can you tell me how the hunting works? Or can you give me a save to check it? I'm not sure from the code that it is properly mapped to touchscreen.

But I'm created a first version. If you have time, you can check it, if the hunting is ok. If not, than I modify the code from a save.

Download:
Thanks for your work I'll try it out ASAP

D

Deleted member 2014685

To badsantagirl:
I've only played the initial hunting mission and the hunting mechanism is alright. Its a bit fast but working like a charm.
Secondly, there is a problem with text as it is only visible if you turn the brightness above 50% in my device. I mean you can see the text at a lower brightness but you can't quite make out what is written as it seems to fade into the background. So if you could do something for that it'd be a great help if not then also thanks.
Lastly the game is a lot less laggy and works very smooth. However I'm still confused about the save that you wanted, I wanted to know what kind of save you want.