Its a series of steamy short stories, about furry gay hunks​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-02
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Chivo
Censored: No
Version: 1.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Standalone Side Story:
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks BaasB for the links

1588396516258.png 1588396527197.png 1588396539412.png 1588396549378.png ronch06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
caan someone make a guide or send a link with a guide for this game.
I used the image folder to make sure I did everything, although I am still not 100% sure I have, but make sure you click the shopping cart once all the characters have all had been gotton to level one, then use what it explains in the cart to open up new tylos and then roncho. this willl allow you to actually click on the 2nd and 3rd(roncho) instance and play them out. However, I am not entirely sure thats all I did. but, if you are already at the 3rd roncho instance, then that is the game so far, all of the other characters excluding those 2 only have 1 playthrough, but can have a little different encounters if the questions r answered differently....

Its not a pass/fail system
its a pass/pass/fail system

I think when the instance/Jov thing pops up it means you've reached all possible outcomes in the current build for that character

Reactions: Kuroyukifall22

Ih8Everything

Apr 2, 2020
with the new update I get the scene with jov and after that it says the end. Am I doing something wrong or is this it ?

justleave

Oct 14, 2018
What's new with the update? I finished playing the first version. If there's no consistent update, i am not going through so can someone say what's in it?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
with the new update I get the scene with jov and after that it says the end. Am I doing something wrong or is this it ?
It's the end of the content for now. Looked through the files to make sure if I made a mistake too :p

I'm also tempted to make a guide for this game too, but its pretty confusing and there isn't too much to do just yet. Hopefully we'll get a new update soon~

Reactions: Ih8Everything

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Ah, the very first and last Furry game I ever played. Late 2019 I downloaded this from itch.io because the description sounded interesting, but to my horror (while in game) I was looking at beefy furries :eek: 4/5ths of the game made absolutely no sense to me until the fuck scene came along.. You have to wade thru six ton of nonsensical worded drivel to then FINALLY get to 1 fuck scene right at the end that is just "Meh!"