Tool baka/bge/bct productions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can find everything in the pack, if zippy dont work for u

celal_1433

Sep 1, 2018
hi guys i can't open bct files when i want to install bct player i get command line set error can you help me

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need drag and drop the .bct file into the player.exe to start it.

AgentEmbers

Nov 29, 2020
I'm trying to get install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363.exe to work, but it keeps giving me the same error.

I already set it to compatibility mode with Windows 7 and it doesn't help. Did I miss something?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
read the instructions again.
u need to install the windows 10 uninstaller first (from the catalog site)
and maybe even the uninstaller u find in the package before trying to run the installer.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
and maybe even the uninstaller u find in the package before trying to run the installer.
I downloaded baka loader and when I tried to install activexflash installer this following error came up.

I searched in the internet and uninstalled previously existing flash from my pc but still it is showing flash built in exist in your internet explorer.

But there is no such add on about flash in the internet explorer "manage add-ons" section.

Still this error (image) coming up.

If you know solution for this damn problem help me out here.

Attachments

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the error is because u are not following the instructions.
did u run in compatible mode windows 7?
try to follow the instructions again, carefully read and do exactly what it says.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
the error is because u are not following the instructions.
did u run in compatible mode windows 7?
try to follow the instructions again, carefully read and do exactly what it says.
Hey thanks baka it worked.

One small question,is there any short key to trigger full screen while playing the game instead of dragging with the mouse??

And also is it possible to skip the html games like we do with the swf games?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, full screen is just double click on the title.
html games are different, but I know a guy that created a player for it, but just a few he added a list to change, check our discord for more info and u can ask the guys yourself (Im retired, but theres a few devs in our channel that are expert on this)

Reactions: Bossjohn

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
no, full screen is just double click on the title.
html games are different, but I know a guy that created a player for it, but just a few he added a list to change, check our discord for more info and u can ask the guys yourself (Im retired, but theres a few devs in our channel that are expert on this)

1634570740550.png
hi baka, i can't download the Removal of Adobe Flash Player for my window, can you help me, i click every where but can' download anyfile of the catalog :(

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. try click that blue linked name inside that popup?
not sure I dont have windows 10. Im still in windows 7 :D
maybe someone else knows more?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. try this

AgentEmbers

Nov 29, 2020
I've run the uninstaller (first from the adobe site, then the catalog which said it was already installed on my system?) and the program is set to Windows 7 compatibility. Still nothing. I don't know what else to do.

sukru80

May 21, 2017
Unfortunately, i've tried every uninstaller in that list, apperantly my PC is not compatible with any of them. And when I try to install flash with windows 7 compatibility, it says "internet explorer browser includes the latest version" and doesn't install anything. I'm guessing there is no solution to that?

EDIT: Nevermind I was able to fix my problem by trying to install another flash version. I used "flashplayer32_0r0_344_winax.exe" and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: baka