Tool baka/bge/bct productions

Aug 20, 2019
That is the error you get, when you don't send it to comp for windows 7. Maybe try and go admin or something if that doesn't work.

Ok ive changed the settings and was able to install, should i reset? or are there other steps before trying to load an SWF into Baka.Loader2

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well just reset and still the same issues, bakka opens but its a F and 'i" with a blank screen, also what wold be the file path for zlib.dll, may want to try this also
just copy the dll file and bakaloader in the swf folder. Then drag and drop the swf file into bakaloader.

Aug 20, 2019
Just to be absolutely sure. You are not dragging and dropping BCT files into the bakaloader right?

Correct, only .SWF files into bakka and making sure the DLL is in the folder as well, seems as if though something could be blocking the program from starting up.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Correct, only .SWF files into bakka and making sure the DLL is in the folder as well, seems as if though something could be blocking the program from starting up.
Which meet and fuck game? A select few of them won't work with the loader. One of them being Busty Family Cheer Squad (1). It doesn't show a black screen, however, you are just unable to properly select a chapter.

What kind of error are you getting. This is not to insult you, but you did remember to run the installer after uninstalling right?

Aug 20, 2019
Just to be absolutely sure. You are not dragging and dropping BCT files into the bakaloader right?

Ive tried something as simple as Xmas Pay Raise 1 and still have the same issue. And yep, i uninstalled first then installed

And heres what keeps popping up

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ive tried something as simple as Xmas Pay Raise 1 and still have the same issue. And yep, i uninstalled first then installed
That one should work just fine. Even though you used the installer, you could try and use the debug version of adobe flash.

Unpack it to the C: folder or whatever you have and then use it as the default for opening swf files. I'm out of solutions if that doesn't work. You could try and uninstall and install again, as the last attempt.

Aug 20, 2019
That one should work just fine. Even though you used the installer, you could try and use the debug version of adobe flash.

Unpack it to the C: folder or whatever you have and then use it as the default for opening swf files. I'm out of solutions if that doesn't work. You could try and uninstall and install again, as the last attempt.

Ok now this actually works thanks, i was only trying to get bakka up and running to use its skip scenes feature.

Reactions: Hajtand

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that error u get because you never installed the uninstaller from the catalog. its still in your system blocking flash.
the reason flashplayer_32 works its because its a standalone program with all the component built-in.
baka.loader.2 is using the activex that is located in the installation folder of flash.
to make it work u "need" to use the catalog and find the right one until it's done. after that just follow the next steps

Reactions: Hajtand
Aug 20, 2019
that error u get because you never installed the uninstaller from the catalog. its still in your system blocking flash.
the reason flashplayer_32 works its because its a standalone program with all the component built-in.
baka.loader.2 is using the activex that is located in the installation folder of flash.
to make it work u "need" to use the catalog and find the right one until it's done. after that just follow the next steps

This error message keeps popping up for every single one from the catalog. I still dont know what the issue is.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its like u disabled the service for windows update. without that service I don't think it will work.

cergey2002

Apr 25, 2020
So i tried to uninstal/instal adobe flah player by following the instructions that are in zip file from the first post. And i still keep getting this thing 12313.JPG . Maybe im stupid and lazy and so i didnt find the solution by myself, but can someone like give me step-to-step instruction how to do it right? (sorry for bad english, it is not my first language)

Last edited:

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
For windows 10, set the compatibility mode of the installer to Win7. This workaround worked for me
Man I thought I had tried everything.

Thanks bro! This worked for me! Much appreciated. I was originally just trying to remember how to skip the scenes and this solved my issue after they "killed flash".

below was my original error. I downloaded all the bakas and bct versions and nothing worked until I changed flash's compatibility to windows 7.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in the readme.txt u can read that:

- run install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363
use compatibility mode windows 7 otherwise it will not work

:D

Reactions: CadamWarlock