Tool baka/bge/bct productions

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: is bct sizer your original works? does it works on all rpgm vx? baka

edit, is there a way to enjoy this with maximized window, not fullscreen?
i'm dumb, you just have to snap it to maximized

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, bct.sizer works for xp,vx,vx ace. should work on 95% of all games.
sometimes it could "bug out" on some games, it stores the screen-value that is wrong, to fix this u need to look into the registry and remove the game-entry.
and if the game is cracked, it could also make it not work.
do a search or check
HKEY_Current_User\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Bct.Sizer\
if you want to reset any game setting.

bct.sizer 2.4 is a bit different, it will not store any values and it uses a different way to capture/render.
its not as compatible as 1.0 and not everyone can make it work.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
previous page I uploaded a fix:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
could be that u are using a older-bct package or something that is not valid.
bct.player can only run .bct files. (theres a few older .bct files that are outdated, but theres new .bct files replacing them)
if u want o play .swf files u can use baka.loader.2

Aug 20, 2019
well, hello. I'm baka, the programmer/cracker from the BCT team.
I thought to post my tools here, if by chance you don't know/have it.

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:
about: this tool is a continuation of the old one baka.loader.1 and previously baka.preloader, started many years ago to play meetandfuck games and other flash(swf) files, it contain features like scaling, screenshot, console (for action script 2) and some other shit.

bct.player.0.5.4
download: dev-version:
about: after a bit of communication with the mnf guys, I decided to create this tool, to play our own *.bct cracks (no more swf). this tool have some features like baka.loader but will only play *.bct file and have not any console.

bct.sizer 1.0
download:
about: this little tool is a launcher for rpgmaker games xp,vx,vx ace (also some wolf, but not 100% working) will allow you to size the window manually or use any of the predefined sizes, also some upscaling modes, effects, filters and save screenshot. the tool also load/save the preference on start (located in the registry). just place bct.sizer.exe in the game folder of the xp,vx or vx.ace and run it.

bct.sizer 2.4
download:
about: new engine, using direct2d to render, seems to not work well for some users in windows 10. should work for xp,vx,vx ace. this version dont save anything in the registry and theres only 2 upscale modes: linear and near neighbor.

adobe flash fix/installation
download:
about: flash is dead, but you can still make it work using an older build. this contain all files needed. follow the instruction!

im having issues with Baka.2 Im not sure if its the 2021 update because flash isant being supported. WHne i drag and drop my flash files this icon pops up. any advice?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to run the fix. u can find it in the main page of this thread.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you for all your hard work and replies baka.

Zippyfiles doesn't work for many countries, as it's blocked there. You can of course get around it with a VPN, but it'd be cool to have it uploaded to other sites like anonfiles.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah I have uploaded in the thread to anon, but not the OP. now updated with alternatives. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hajtand
Aug 20, 2019
It works for me. Remember the instructions tells you to uninstall (your current flashplayer with the provided uninstaller) first. Then you use the installer.

Dang same issues, i followed the steps and repeated even rest my PC still wont work, i used the provided uninstaller as well. Dragging the SWF file onto the Baka loader gives me that F and "i" icon still also

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
usually its that u forgot 1 step. did u download the uninstaller from the catalog website that I provided in the readme.txt?
important to take the right one and also run it.

Aug 20, 2019
usually its that u forgot 1 step. did u download the uninstaller from the catalog website that I provided in the readme.txt?
important to take the right one and also run it.

Yes im trying them all but keep getting error messages for each one. Im running windows 10 pro

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yes im trying them all but keep getting error messages for each one. Im running windows 10 pro
You said you uninstalled and I understand it may be quite frustrating for you. But that is the same message I got, when I tried to run the program before uninstalling and then installing. Did you remember, to run the installer in compatility mode for windows 7, as the readme said?

"- run install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363
use compatibility mode windows 7 otherwise it will not work"

Aug 20, 2019
You said you uninstalled and I understand it may be quite frustrating for you. But that is the same message I got, when I tried to run the program before uninstalling and then installing. Did you remember, to run the installer in compatility mode for windows 7, as the readme said?

"- run install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363
use compatibility mode windows 7 otherwise it will not work"

Within the zip file yes i was sure to go to properties as needed, hey no frustrations just hoping to make it work lol appreciate your time from you all. I also clicked on the link provided to uninstall flash as well but for some reason the uninstaller wont work either

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Within the zip file yes i was sure to go to properties as needed, hey no frustrations just hoping to make it work lol appreciate your time from you all. I also clicked on the link provided to uninstall flash as well but for some reason the uninstaller wont work either

If the uninstaller won't work, maybe that is a good place to start. Seeing as the installer is useless without it. The uninstaller doesn't need to be in compatility mode. At least it worked for me and I use windows 10 pro too (and linux but that's another story).

I made it work by only using the uninstaller provided. No need to go to the link. Then I installed in comp mode for windows 7 as an admin (to be sure).

Aug 20, 2019
If the uninstaller won't work, maybe that is a good place to start. Seeing as the installer is useless without it. The uninstaller doesn't need to be in compatility mode. At least it worked for me and I use windows 10 pro too (and linux but that's another story).

I made it work by only using the uninstaller provided. No need to go to the link. Then I installed in comp mode for windows 7 as an admin (to be sure).

Ive ran the zip uninstaller once more then tired to run the installer this pops up