Tool baka/bge/bct productions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. I get from time to time people that cant use zippyshare for some reason. I never have issues with it.
but here u got with anonfiles:

dt90

May 23, 2020
hm. I get from time to time people that cant use zippyshare for some reason. I never have issues with it.
but here u got with anonfiles:
when also the link of anon files did not work, i realized that it could depend on the vpn
i solved in fact using opera vpn
sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for the quick feedback / help

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
check paths. baka.loader.2 is not fully unicode compatible, so it could mess if u use odd letters in your paths.

Pul4

Jul 13, 2018
Hello , I need some help with the baka loader , i tried to install flash from the link u posted but it gives me the same eror every time saying :
1618502278311.png
I unistaled and restarted but the same thing , i even tried another link for instaling
What can i do? If u can help u will get my apreciation .

Pul4

Jul 13, 2018
Hello , I need some help with the baka loader , i tried to install flash from the link u posted but it gives me the same eror every time saying :
View attachment 1143841
I unistaled and restarted but the same thing , i even tried another link for instaling
What can i do? If u can help u will get my apreciation .
i did it thx if bothered

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is it just one game that u get error from? if so theres something with that game.
check if u can find that game from another source. unload the game that is not working here.

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
is it just one game that u get error from? if so theres something with that game.
check if u can find that game from another source. unload the game that is not working here.
its two games and yes i already downloaded from svs just incase the first one there was something wrong but the second one does it too :/
you can check it for yourself maybe you will figure it out or it will work for you its - Lavindor Kingdom from MnF

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if Lavindor Kingdom , its the version of flash that is buggy.
I uploaded a fix, with all the needed files and instructions.

Melheimer

Aug 10, 2017
I got the same problem
I fixed it by first going to Programs and Features and then Add or remove program, I found Flash player on the list and uninstalled it. Then I restarded the PC and ran install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363 in windows 7 compatibility mode and it worked.

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
if Lavindor Kingdom , its the version of flash that is buggy.
I uploaded a fix, with all the needed files and instructions.
i am sorry for the late reply BUT THANK YOU!!! it works \O/

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I fixed it by first going to Programs and Features and then Add or remove program, I found Flash player on the list and uninstalled it. Then I restarded the PC and ran install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363 in windows 7 compatibility mode and it worked.
Oh damn, that worked. Thank you