Tool baka/bge/bct productions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

this is the file u need to install using compatible mode (set to windows 7) to bypass the annoying u can't.
so, uninstall flash and run this one.
I actually did it in windows 10 so why shouldn't u be able to do it?

for baka.loader, just place it in your c:program files or whatever folder u have for programs.
after that take a .swf file and run as... and point it to baka.loader, that way it will use it as the default program to run .swf (flash)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. very strange.
I use the uninstall (the right one. so u need to find the correct windows version, if not download all 10 (64bit if its that u have) until it tells u its gone.
also, uninstall all flash u can find in your apps and features. if theres anything there.
after that set compatibility to windows 7 and run the setup. it worked for me.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this procedure is to be able to use baka.loader.2, since it uses the activex component.
for browsers (like chrome/edge) I dont know for sure what they use, if built-in or .dll or something else.

ZETA03

Oct 29, 2019
i tried many flash installer,NPAPI、PPAPI 、AX,recovered for twice, set the compatibility mode of the installer to Win7,struggled for hours but baka loader still not getting work,maybe we need the One click solution ... CX2)XJ5CHZT1QIS`{93SF2C.png

Jul 31, 2020
It finally works(though now it means I have unnecessarily downloaded a 5.7GB windows 7 iso disk and wasted 36 GB space on my laptop for the VM.:cry:..now I will have to delete all of that or maybe not...:oops:), but how??? What is different now??? See, I just downloaded the file and just installed it...Don't know anything about how this worked...:unsure:

yefer004

Jun 2, 2020
Hello I am new, how can I install the mod for adobe flash, supposedly I installed it but it still does not open through the baka loader, I think I installed it wrong, does anyone know how to correctly install the last baka file ???

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
uninstall flash, check program and files and uninstall anything flash related, in windows 10 u need another step, download and install: please check your windows version so u know what to take.

after that download and install in windows 10 use compatibility mode (that means, u right click properties, and check compatibility before you run the setup. use windows 7 compatibility is enough)

if you follow this steps, it should work.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah I was waiting for someone to create such tool! great find The_Dark_Army!

dreadwhite

Mar 24, 2020
I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong here, I followed your instructions baka, but when I attempt to install your file (making sure to do in in compatibility for win 7 as you instructed) it says that "your microsoft internet explorer browser includes the latest version of Adobe player built-in" whats confusing is that according to windows I do not have IE, i do have Edge, but nothing there suggests it has a built in flash player. That "defuse the bomb" found by The_Dark_Army did not find anything to remove. I kinda stumped here, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that warning popup when u are not running in compatibility mode.
are you sure u right clicked on the setup, and clicked on compatibility windows 7 and after that apply. and now, u run the setup?
example:

dreadwhite

Mar 24, 2020
By "popup" are you referring to "your microsoft internet explorer browser includes the latest version of Adobe player built-in" I get when I attempt to install the flash from your zippy file? If so then I am even more confused as I made double sure that the box is ticked and set for win7 for compatibility mode, still get that error in regards to IE already having flash, despite me not having IE, unless it's referring to Edge, but again nothing flash related is in edge as far as I can tell.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I can run flash games on my laptop. When I try to use bakaloader.2, the one you linked, I get a runtime error:
"
Run-time error '-2147483638 (8000000a)':
Class not registered
"
This happens when I use the commandline to run a MnF swf. What is causing this issue? Clicking and dropping swf files into the window does not work either, that just does nothing.

Update:
Ok, apparently it works with minimal(but occasional) issues. If I click and drop onto the bakaloader ICON in the folder and not the opened window, it will run. Pretty annoying though.

Last edited:

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020

this is the file u need to install using compatible mode (set to windows 7) to bypass the annoying u can't.
so, uninstall flash and run this one.
I actually did it in windows 10 so why shouldn't u be able to do it?

for baka.loader, just place it in your c:program files or whatever folder u have for programs.
after that take a .swf file and run as... and point it to baka.loader, that way it will use it as the default program to run .swf (flash)
Ok so... i am trying to download it via that link...i click the download button..two ads appear and after that nothing...however many times i click the button it does not open a tab OR start the download...what am i doing wrong?

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Finally baka is worked.
Date: Feb 6, 2021
What you should do. Respectively
  1. Download Flash Player >>>
  2. Download FlashPatcher(Open Source) >>>
  3. Disconnect from your internet
  4. Start the Flash Player setup file in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
  5. Run the FlashPatcher application.
  6. !!! DEFUSE THE BOMB !!! Press the button that says.
It works for me without any problems.
If it works well for you, don't forget to press the like button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seeke and ehrez

dreadwhite

Mar 24, 2020
Finally baka is worked.
Date: Feb 6, 2021
What you should do. Respectively
  1. Download Flash Player >>>
  2. Download FlashPatcher(Open Source) >>>
  3. Disconnect from your internet
  4. Start the Flash Player setup file in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
  5. Run the FlashPatcher application.
  6. !!! DEFUSE THE BOMB !!! Press the button that says.
It works for me without any problems.
If it works well for you, don't forget to press the like button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dangit thought for sure this would do it, but i get the error message that "This Adobe Flash Player ActiveX installer is only intended for Windows 7 and prior. Please run the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Installer for Windows 8 and Windows 10." Which is the exact same thing it says when the internet is still connected and not in win7 compat mode. I made doubly sure that my internet was physically disconnected, pc said as such and browsers showed that I had no internet, and wifi was not jumping in any way, and I made certain that I rand the player setup in Windows 7 compatibility mode, still getting the same result. Is there something I am missing perchance?

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Dangit thought for sure this would do it, but i get the error message that "This Adobe Flash Player ActiveX installer is only intended for Windows 7 and prior. Please run the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Installer for Windows 8 and Windows 10." Which is the exact same thing it says when the internet is still connected and not in win7 compat mode. I made doubly sure that my internet was physically disconnected, pc said as such and browsers showed that I had no internet, and wifi was not jumping in any way, and I made certain that I rand the player setup in Windows 7 compatibility mode, still getting the same result. Is there something I am missing perchance?
Hello,
I have given detailed information about the installation.
You can view it here.
Also open the FlashPatcher program and you know what to do if there are files like the picture.
[Tool] - [Flash] How to install Adobe Flash Player | 2021 | F95zone

lebestefckr

Dec 5, 2018
hi anyone knows if the bct player is still working? because i only have a black screen everytime i try to play any .bct file