baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the reason is:
big-top-bangeroo.swf
in the images folder we can find:
big-top-bangeroo-1.jpg

the name of the game need to be the same as the picture.
so, either rename the picture or the game

yeah, I cracked it, but Im not doing that anymore, that is why its not updated.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for solving my problem.

I asked that because there are several bugs there.
Don't worry if you don't want to fix ,i won't bother you again.

And thanks for tour helping.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
So i downloaded the bct player but when i extract it from the zip, it disappears. What is up with that?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its your antivirus that deletes it.
you need to check your antivirus quarantine and see if u can allow it from there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
working on a tool, a portable, all-in-one webbrowser/server to allow offline playing
so far it works well in windows 10, while I have some issues in windows 7 to play mp3 in html5.
this could be an alternative way to run *.html code offline that require http connection (localhost)
I let u know more when Im done with all testing.

Garlon

Apr 6, 2018
yeah i just realized i cant even access itself. so this whole site gives me the 403 error. so yeah its probably not your links.

im from EU maybe its some kind of censoring bullshit, i have no idea.

in any case, if its not too troublesome for you and if you find the time somewhere in the future, could you add MEGA links or somethng? or put all into one .rar and attach them in the OP?

From Germany is forbidden to reach ! You will be blocked.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u get a list of all commands when u type in. u need to have some knowledge of the flash game, what variable it uses.
if u know u can change things. but this only works if the flash is using action.script.2 but for many years action.script.3 is the most used. mnf uses action.script.2

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Bct.sizer version 1.0 works based on filename detection. There are cases that I want to run RPGM games in debug mode, that is by supplying "test" or "debug", etc as program parameter. So it will be for example: "Game.exe test" (without quotes).

But I can't make it work for bct.sizer, because bct.sizer doesn't accept parameter. It would be better I think, if someone supplies "Game.exe test" or "TheBestGameEver.exe debug", etc as bct.sizer parameter, then bct.sizer will run based on the parameter (ignoring/disabling filename detection).

Thank you for your programs.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure how exagear works. but flash activex component need to be installed as well.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
hi I have a problem with this game .. in practice it goes really slow especially when I walk around the city .. it goes in jerks .. I don't know maybe it's a problem with my pc but at first the game wasn't like that .. then I play ToN and it goes perfect .. I was wondering if there is some way to fix it, it becomes unplayable like this

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. hard to answer, is it a flash, html5, or a rpgmaker game?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So while playing Trials in Tainted Space i keep getting "run time error 7 out of memory". Since baka loader appears to be the only thing around that can play swf files these days, are there any workarounds for this?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all swf are easy enough to add. u need to create a thumb-picture for the game and place it in the right folder.
just look how the other games look and do the same, remember the picture name need to be exactly like the game name.

Backtogaming

Dec 10, 2020
hey in the past I've used Baka Selector to play the games is there any download links to it you have or are there any alternative programs similar?

Harbinger-Of-Khaos

Dec 3, 2018
all swf are easy enough to add. u need to create a thumb-picture for the game and place it in the right folder.
just look how the other games look and do the same, remember the picture name need to be exactly like the game name.
Is there a manual or video you can share to0 achieve this? I regret to say i am somewhat of a noob here.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unfortunately I dont have baka.selector anymore. I stopped using it when I released baka.loader.2
somehow people still use it.
I also have a baka.selector.2 (that I never finished)
here a zip:

its a bit different to use. use the mouse middle button to fullscreen. double click right to "go back or quit" double click left click to "select", mouse middle wheel to show/hide frame-bar.
as u can see theres a games and images folder, just place games inside games and the thumb-picture inside images.
baka.selector.1 should be the same method. theres no video.

Reactions: Raiden 97