Tool baka/bge/bct productions

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
should be in the "file" menu. if not the swf is protected.
JPEXS, quite known decompiler, can also save as EXE.

Thanks, that works! One more question, do you know a tool that can play Flash or SWF Game with an online translator tool? Something like agth, only that works for Flash?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, but you could use JPEXS or ASV (action script viewer) to retrieve the strings and copy/paste them into google translator. its manual work but doable, if the flash has strings. some flash uses pictures for text and its a bit harder to translate.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
no, but you could use JPEXS or ASV (action script viewer) to retrieve the strings and copy/paste them into google translator. its manual work but doable, if the flash has strings. some flash uses pictures for text and its a bit harder to translate.
I've already found that out, but unfortunately it's no fun to play a game that you translate yourself because you already know everything : ( But thanks! : )

Jul 20, 2017
I've had this problem literally since the beginning. Why does the Bct.Sizer almost NEVER work right? it usually just shows the main menu all darked out like you can barely see it. When/if it actually does work its completely fine but it seems to be down to RNGesus as to if it can actually get to that point. Anyone have an answer/fix?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
depends on the game, if theres any "script" that will change the resolution.
sometimes it fucks up, the only way is to remove the registry keys:
regedit:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ software \ VB and VBA Program Settings \ Bct.Sizer
and find the game inside the lists and remove it.

the problem with the program, is that it will try to "attach" the screen and store it setting, but sometimes it will do it wrongly.
Im not working on that program anymore and it was intended to work in windows 7

bct.sizer 2.4 dont have this problem. and I use that most of the time. but I know people cant make it to work either.

maybe I will try to make a new program that will handle it better. but no plan right now.

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
Download links doesn't work on EU
you have to use a VPN to get the access for the download

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all zippyshare works, but I know people have problems with zippy.
baka.loader.2.0.250:

here's a pack with all tools + mnfclub:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
works for me, here a zippy:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
false positive.
use to check "exe/dll" files. u should do that for any files u download that u are not sure.
my applications are "homemade" without license, usually a license helps with this shit, but it cost a lot and I do my tools for free.

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
false positive.
use to check "exe/dll" files. u should do that for any files u download that u are not sure.
my applications are "homemade" without license, usually a license helps with this shit, but it cost a lot and I do my tools for free.
Hey,

That what I did and it found this:
1587559204852.png

That why I asked if there is something wrong here because I have no knowledge about those things

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
usually when theres just a few detections, its a false positive. as u can see only 4, while most antiviruses didnt find anything. usually those antivirus programs have not updated the database or have search-functions that are more "brute".
its not easy to figure out if a program is a virus, they look into the code and try to see whats inside. some windows API, are used to hack, but they can also be used for something else that is benign.
my programs are compiled in native code, and that makes it harder to analyze, and also a lot of viruses/trojans are also compiled in native code.

Reactions: Biyakuga

jajjajjajaa

Aug 6, 2019
can someone tell me how baka loader works. all i get is this small window that says write a command line or drag file. what do i do. i tried dragging a file in the small window but it does nothing. so i made a desktop shortcut and used open with baka player. it loads up a black screen with the meetandfuck logo but it will say loading 0% . it allways stays at %0

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
I can't open big-top-bangeroo.swf using baka.selector , is it possible that I fix it by myself?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
most be something wrong with that game, maybe missing parts\ files?
try to download that game again and place it there.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
i downloaded it from
here:
and here:

Both of them are work by using baka.loader, but can't be opened by baka.selector.

Edit:Are you the guy cracked the version of MNF club(in second link)?

Last edited: