Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. no idea.
did u install

this is required to be able to run mnf club crack and my baka.loader/bct.player

Hoang Le

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, I have an error

When I run your BCT Loader, it says "error intializing flash, please install flash player content debugger for IE - Active X launch site?".

I downloaded the installer from the website like u said, but the installer said "your IE browser includes the lastest version of the adobe flash player built in."

Tried many times and nothing changes.

Second, when I run the baka-loader, it said "component flash32_17_0_0_1341.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

So please help me, I do anything as you said above and nothing changes.

Hope you can take a look by teamviewer. If you agree, I will mail you.

Thank you.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
hi. first, i m love baka loader program. it s really simple and useful. thank you baka :) and i ve a little problem with it. if i drag swf file on baka loader, it works perfectly but i cant use it as a default swf player. can i do it? or do you have any advice about a program like this? (especially a program that has a scroll bar.)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
place baka.loader in your program files\ or program files (x86)\ folder,
use the file explorer, (the *.swf file) open with... and look for baka.loader.exe and use as default.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
lol i was looking for solutions on google. that was a quick answer ty! ^.^' btw i tried to copy baka loader and zlib.dll files to program files, program files (x86), windows, even system 32 but still its now shown on the list. >.<

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to browse it. so, open with.. choose default and click browse.
the reason u use program files\ is because if u use another folder it seems that windows "forget"
but in program files\ it seems to remember it for the next time.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
i tried every possibilities. copied and tried to open with option. right click and properties option, even changed registery. 1 option left in my mind and it s restarting the PC :) after i try it i ll tell you the result.
Edit: unfortunately, still the same...
Edit 2: i tried default programs of windows too. (control panel > programs > default programs. then 2nd option.)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
very odd. i dont have that problem. always did like that.
i right click on the "loader.swf" file,
open with...
choose default program...
browse (i search for baka.loader.2.exe, open)
now I have "Other Programs" and a list of many programs, I let baka.loader.2 be highlighted
[v] always use the selected program to open this kind of file
[OK]

so, even if it will not "stick", it will work at least 1 time.
after doing this procedure, it will open baka.loader.2 together with the *.swf file u choose.

the only other problem i could think of, if theres some kind of registry problems, maybe a program that will not let you chose something else to run the *.swf file.
i would look into all the installed programs and see if theres something i dont use, uninstall that.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
i did exact the same of your method and many others. i had no problem while i was using win10 but now its win7 and i got that problem. nvm i ll use drag drop method from now on... tnx anyways ^.^ still its the best swf player for games imo. :)

bramirezp

Aug 14, 2019
very odd. i dont have that problem. always did like that.
i right click on the "loader.swf" file,
open with...
choose default program...
browse (i search for baka.loader.2.exe, open)
now I have "Other Programs" and a list of many programs, I let baka.loader.2 be highlighted
[v] always use the selected program to open this kind of file
[OK]

so, even if it will not "stick", it will work at least 1 time.
after doing this procedure, it will open baka.loader.2 together with the *.swf file u choose.

the only other problem i could think of, if theres some kind of registry problems, maybe a program that will not let you chose something else to run the *.swf file.
i would look into all the installed programs and see if theres something i dont use, uninstall that.
Hey Baka, Im having a very strange problem, up until yesterday baka.loader.2.exe was working just fine opening up the MNF SWF files. Now no matter what I do, everytime I try to open up a file, baka.loader doesnt seem to detect it. I've tried dragging it into the program and all other ways, but every time it just tells me to supply an swf file. Please help. Thanks

bramirezp

Aug 14, 2019
And now the same thing is happening as for qwertrewq, its in program files, but whenever I click on it for the program to be used, it doesn't save it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only other problem that i could think of is if the *.swf file is in a very long folder or using strange letters, like:
c:\r§ 5|566\qwe {6dA_Sd\23fafa 6324\etcetc\game.swf
try moving the game to C:\games\
and see if its working.

bramirezp

Aug 14, 2019
I decided to wipe my computer clean of any MnF files and decided to wipe the baka loader as well, currently in the process of re-downloading all the games and files. If that doesn’t work I’ll try what you suggested. Thanks.

King-Alpha

Jan 22, 2018
Hey baka,

any plans on updating the MNF Club meetAfuckBC.exe? I would really like to see that thing working. it helps alot with customizing and testing before spending money in the actual game :)

Kind regards

King-Alpha

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no plans. i actually gave my source to a modder over 1 year ago but nothing seems to happen. i also edited some swf to make it easier to edit. right now i have holidays, but im also working on our game.