Tool baka/bge/bct productions

PlabFish

Sep 1, 2019
Yo idk if im doing something wrong but any time i try to open a .swf file with baka loader it just gives me the message that zlib.dll is missing and to reinstall. Any fix?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to have zlib.dll in the same folder as baka.loader.2
should be in the zip

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
I kinda want to update Baka's mnfclub myself but I'm still rather clueless as to what I'm doing when I'm looking at the code. I've gotten some of the new sex scenes its more so finding the array that I need to adjust so instead of simply swapping old poses out with new poses I can have all the poses with the correct selection boxes. I'll report more if I managed to make any real progress.
any news, did you update it?

Hadosama

Nov 2, 2019
Hey baka. I have been using the bakaloader for quite a while now with no issues, but now suddenly when ever i try to drag and play a game it says to drag and drop a SWF file. These are the same files i used only a few days ago with no problem. I can't think of anything i changed on my pc. Any idea why this may be happening?? any assistance would be awesome. Also just wanna say i appreciate all the awesome work you do.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to drag and drop the swf file into the executable. do not open the program.

• Love
Reactions: Slayer128

CRAZZYJUTT

Nov 8, 2019
hey baka when i try to open baka.selector.exe it says
error code: 1
Description: Missing config.ini
have you got any help for that?

Reactions: 1784993530

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
baka.selector needs config.ini
u need to re-install it. (i dont use it myself, but i think theres a folder data\ where config.ini should be placed)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
well, hello. I'm baka, the programmer/cracker from the BCT team.
I thought to post my tools here, if by chance you don't know/have it.

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:
about: this tool if a continuation of the old one baka.loader.1 and previously baka.preloader, started many years ago to play meetandfuck games and other flash(swf) files, it contain features like scaling, screenshot, console (for action script 2) and some other shit.

bct.player.0.5.4
download: dev-version:
about: after a bit of communication with the mnf guys, I decided to create this tool, to play our own *.bct cracks (no more swf). this tool have some features like baka.loader but will only play *.bct file and have not any console.

bct.sizer 1.0
download:
about: this little tool is a launcher for rpgmaker games xp,vx,vx ace (also some wolf, but not 100% working) will allow you to size the window manually or use any of the predefined sizes, also some upscaling modes, effects, filters and save screenshot. the tool also load/save the preference on start (located in the registry). just place bct.sizer.exe in the game folder of the xp,vx or vx.ace and run it.

bct.sizer 2.4
download:
about: new engine, using direct2d to render, seems to not work well for some users in windows 10. should work for xp,vx,vx ace. this version dont save anything in the registry and theres only 2 upscale modes: linear and near neighbor.
Yoou have many links down, dude

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
none are down. but i know people have problems with zippyshare. not sure why. never got issues myself.

Hadosama

Nov 2, 2019
u need to drag and drop the swf file into the executable. do not open the program.
I do drag and drop just as i always have, but for whatever reason it is telling me to drag and drop a swf file even tho that is what i do. It just suddenly started happening recently.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
could be that u use a unicode folder.
baka.loader.2 is quite old so it can't handle paths that are too long or contain letters that it cant recognize.
try a simple folder like C:\GAMES\
and put a *.swf file there and see if u can start it.
also, u can assign the *.swf as a starting program using the "open with..." choose a default program. to do that, place baka.loader.2 into your program\ or program files\ folder

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
is there any indication for baka.loader 3. it has been more than a year that i read about it.
if there is a test version i would like to test it.
it is just that i like the loader togetter with the selector to play my swf files.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
baka.selector.2 is an unfinished project that i starter a couple of years ago.
since I have left the mnf/flash scene and started with other projects, and atm maple.x I dont have the motivation to finish it.

this is the "latest" test-build i did.

how to use it:
- "browse mode"
middle mouse button: full screen
left mouse button hold: move around the window
double left mouse button: start a game
double right mouse button: quit

- "game mode"
mouse wheel: hide/show bar (that allow u to see the framebar and caption bar to move around the window)
double right mouse button: go back to "browse mode"

u can add more games yourself
theres no mnf-compatibility (no scene-selector) since its not finished the project.

Reactions: qwertrewq

RRanju

May 12, 2018
baka.selector.2 is an unfinished project that i starter a couple of years ago.
since I have left the mnf/flash scene and started with other projects, and atm maple.x I dont have the motivation to finish it.

this is the "latest" test-build i did.

how to use it:
- "browse mode"
left mouse button hold: move around the window
double left mouse button: start a game
double right mouse button: quit

- "game mode"
mouse wheel: hide/show bar (that allow u to see the framebar and caption bar to move around the window)
double right mouse button: go back to "browse mode"

u can add more games yourself
theres no mnf-compatibility (no scene-selector) since its not finished the project.
Appreciate the tools, amazing job.

What i don´t understand is, why would keep uploading it to zippyshare when its always down?
is it not possible to attach the files to F95? or even better find an another host like Mega? Mediafire?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
baka.loader.2.0.250 is also in my zippy and i uploaded it 12/08/2015.
if nobody is downloading during a 30 days period it will get removed.
im used to zippy, and so far all the "up-to-date" tools are still up.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
adobe flash projector is able to make swf into exe.
but there more tools if you google.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I know there are more, only I've heard that many of them have a virus. How can you convert SWF to EXE with adobe flash projector SWF? Adobe flash I have, but I have no idea how to do that, I didn't know I could do it with that.