RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Okay, I see ! I basically fucked it up a little here, and you can go back and trigger the rest of the quest without having to actually meet the fairy first.
Tha bug is actaully there since 0.02, but since it requires you to where you meet her firsdt and go back without seeing her, it's pretty hard to trigger ^^ But thanks for noticing, i'll fix it !

maladjusted

Oct 15, 2019
Nice game, very nice renders and reeeeally nice animations. ;) It certainly scratches an itch, that few games will satisfy, at least not in a very good way.
I also like your approach to game development, screwthename.

I have a few questions:

1. I don't fully understand the "transformation" magic system.

- I have not yet managed to get any random encounter to engage in any naughty activities. Am I correct in assuming, that I need to cast a certain spells combination, maybe in a specific order for them to do so?

- Can you have sex with any random encounter? (not that I want to have sex with a goblin) Or ist it only for some of them? Or only if you lose?

- What else do the spells do? It seems to me, that if I cast transformation spells on Illonia, her sex skills are more successful? Like if I fight a female bandit and cast bimbofication on Illonia, her "Tease" skill seems to work better. Am I mistaken?

- Sometimes Lothar will not cast a spell and seems to tell me, that this spell in not useful for certain battles. Is that so or is that just random spell failure?

2. What does fidelity do? Will it affect the characters decisions or will anything change in the story, if I increase it? Do I need to have it at a certain level to get some options in the future?

Because I think I missed at least one chance to increase Illonia's fidelity, when I let her have with the goblins at the very beginning. She seemed so happy about it, at the time and it felt rude to interrupt...

I hope someone with mor experience can answer my questions before I play myself into a corner...

screwthename: Please keep up the good work. This project is a rare beacon in a sea of crappy games for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Nice game, very nice renders and reeeeally nice animations. ;) It certainly scratches an itch, that few games will satisfy, at least not in a very good way.
I also like your approach to game development, screwthename.

I have a few questions:

1. I don't fully understand the "transformation" magic system.

- I have not yet managed to get any random encounter to engage in any naughty activities. Am I correct in assuming, that I need to cast a certain spells combination, maybe in a specific order for them to do so?

- Can you have sex with any random encounter? (not that I want to have sex with a goblin) Or ist it only for some of them? Or only if you lose?

- What else do the spells do? It seems to me, that if I cast transformation spells on Illonia, her sex skills are more successful? Like if I fight a female bandit and cast bimbofication on Illonia, her "Tease" skill seems to work better. Am I mistaken?

- Sometimes Lothar will not cast a spell and seems to tell me, that this spell in not useful for certain battles. Is that so or is that just random spell failure?

2. What does fidelity do? Will it affect the characters decisions or will anything change in the story, if I increase it? Do I need to have it at a certain level to get some options in the future?

Because I think I missed at least one chance to increase Illonia's fidelity, when I let her have with the goblins at the very beginning. She seemed so happy about it, at the time and it felt rude to interrupt...

I hope someone with mor experience can answer my questions before I play myself into a corner...

screwthename: Please keep up the good work. This project is a rare beacon in a sea of crappy games for me.
Well, thanks a lot ! I'm really happy you enjoyed it !
Let me answer those questions :

"- I have not yet managed to get any random encounter to engage in any naughty activities. Am I correct in assuming, that I need to cast a certain spells combination, maybe in a specific order for them to do so?"

-Yeah, all fight can be ended if you use the right transformations on the right characters. No order needed though. Currently there's one scene for the goblin, one scene for the female bandit, one for the male bandit and 3 with Eris the redhead (1 that requires to go deeper in the game to unlock).

"- Can you have sex with any random encounter? (not that I want to have sex with a goblin) Or ist it only for some of them? Or only if you lose?"

-Just as I said before, there's scene for every foe you can encounter. For the goblin, it's gonna be Illonia who'll fuck him, not you ^^ And yeah, there's also a scene if you loose.

"- What else do the spells do? It seems to me, that if I cast transformation spells on Illonia, her sex skills are more successful? Like if I fight a female bandit and cast bimbofication on Illonia, her "Tease" skill seems to work better. Am I mistaken?"

-The spells in itself won't change a lot. On foes, they will slightly debuff their stat and also change a little their behavior (they might use some attacks more often), and i t won't change anything on yourself, it's purely estethic.

"- Sometimes Lothar will not cast a spell and seems to tell me, that this spell in not useful for certain battles. Is that so or is that just random spell failure?"

-Not all spells are working everytime or on enyone. It's a way to avoid softlocking yourself out of the scene, by having various transformations active that won't bring to any scene. That means that if a spell doesn't work, try the others and you'll end up fiding the correct combo for the scene (all scene require 2 or 3 spells, no more). Sometimes it's also because I haven't made the pic for this variation, and it's never used in a scene anyway. You can also use all the spells you want on a character that's outside the scene (for example, the scene with the female bandit only includes Lothar and her, so Illonia can be transformed to your liking, since she won't be in the scene).

"2. What does fidelity do? Will it affect the characters decisions or will anything change in the story, if I increase it? Do I need to have it at a certain level to get some options in the future?"

-Fidelity doesn't really matter for now.
It's a parameter for those who want to do a harem run, where only Lothar can fuck the girls. The idea is that when the score is high enough (around 8, which can't be reached yet), the girls won't have random events with other characters.
But if you want to play the game normally, with everyone fucking who they want, don't worry about it.
I'll work deeper in this system later, when it's needed. ANd you'll be able to regulate it pretty easily if you want them to fuck around.

" Because I think I missed at least one chance to increase Illonia's fidelity, when I let her have with the goblins at the very beginning. She seemed so happy about it, at the time and it felt rude to interrupt..."

-She certainly loves fucking with whoever goes around ! Increasing the fidelity isn't always the better option ;)

Well, I hope this anwer everything ! If you have other questions (or if you want to know what combo of spells unlock the scenes), feel free to ask !
I'm often around, and more than happy to answer ;)

maladjusted

Oct 15, 2019
Well, I hope this anwer everything ! If you have other questions (or if you want to know what combo of spells unlock the scenes), feel free to ask !
I'm often around, and more than happy to answer ;)
Wow, that was a quick reply! And with all the answers I was hoping for!

No, now that I know how it works in general, I think I would like to discover what combo works myself. Just don't want to waste too much time on looking for something that may not even be part of the game. Maybe I should have payed closer attention when my mentor explained this stuff to me in the tutorial, but...

As for fidelity:

It's awesome, that you want to give your players so much freedom, to decide what they want to experience (or not experience)

I think everyone here knows this disappointment to find a great game with this one unavoidable element in it, that's just not your thing. But I also understand how much extra-effort this consideration means for the developer, so it is really appreciated. (Of course you can't ever please everyone, when i comes to this.)

To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to try your game, because of some of the preview pics, and if you had asked me beforehand, I would have said I definitely want that exclusive harem.

But after playing a bit, I guess I don't mind if the girls in your game enjoy a little variety in their hole-fillings every now and then. They all seem just so happy to be total sluts.

Besides, I don't think I would even like to steal Eris away from my good old master Desiderius (horny old bastard).

It would feel really ungrateful after what he gave and taught me.

By the way, I really like the spin you put on the hero - mentor trope.

It's nice to have the mentor not being killed or disappear from the game after the tutorial, but instead just chilling in his place in the forest with his super-curvy fuck-doll, always ready to provide wise and lewd advise for a young Sexmorpher.

• Red Heart

Nephalem97

Jan 5, 2022
Um, hello there. I need some help since I'm still stuck in the first area. I cannot find the picaxe for the miner and I cannot bypass the ogre. Any guide to tell where should I be going? Please help since it will mean a lot.

Reactions: THEtitan123

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Um, hello there. I need some help since I'm still stuck in the first area. I cannot find the picaxe for the miner and I cannot bypass the ogre. Any guide to tell where should I be going? Please help since it will mean a lot.
When you say you can't bypass the ogre, what do you mean ?
Is it because you can't fight him yet ? (in this case, just continue with the main quest, check your quest log if needed).
Or is it because you can't defeat him (in that case use spells against him if you want to have a scene between Illonia and him, else it's a pretty though fight).

Nephalem97

Jan 5, 2022
When you say you can't bypass the ogre, what do you mean ?
Is it because you can't fight him yet ? (in this case, just continue with the main quest, check your quest log if needed).
Or is it because you can't defeat him (in that case use spells against him if you want to have a scene between Illonia and him, else it's a pretty though fight).
It's like I don't know where to go next. Illonia doesn't want to jumped down in a den of goblins, and neither characters don't want to sneak around the ogre.

So, I'm stuck to know where to go next.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
It's like I don't know where to go next. Illonia doesn't want to jumped down in a den of goblins, and neither characters don't want to sneak around the ogre.

So, I'm stuck to know where to go next.
Ah yeah, I see. If the path in the south is still blocked, go talk with your master at your camp, and the you'll be able to go south and explore new maps ;)

GodKongong

May 25, 2021
Hello, may i ask if the goblin den found in the cave accessible? Like the part where Illonia dont want to jump in cuz she might not exit the den. If so, how do i access it?

akcy22

Jul 20, 2018
Played a couple of hours, this game is awesome and unique! A couple of suggestions for the future: allow usage of multiple items at once (like gold purses) and removal of already purchased pages from merchant list of pictures, it really confuses since pages are available not in chronological order and some pages are partly available

• Red Heart

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
how to trigger task against orc
Not sure what you mean here ^^'
You mean how to fight the ogre ? Follow the main quest, you'll get to it at some point ;)

Is there a list of all the image locations or a save file with all of them unlocked?
I don't think there is a list like that. Maybe at some point I'll make a walktrhough with things like that if people require it. As for a full save, i don't have one complete along myself sadly ^^'

Hello, may i ask if the goblin den found in the cave accessible? Like the part where Illonia dont want to jump in cuz she might not exit the den. If so, how do i access it?
You can't access it; it's just something I wanted to place here for later on. It'll definitvely a good chunk of content when i'll dive into it though ;)

Played a couple of hours, this game is awesome and unique! A couple of suggestions for the future: allow usage of multiple items at once (like gold purses) and removal of already purchased pages from merchant list of pictures, it really confuses since pages are available not in chronological order and some pages are partly available
Thanks a lot, i'm glad you liked it !
I compeltly agree with these poiunts. Thing is, I can't do it xD
For the purse, i tried a way to count every purse you got and then open that number, but i couldn't track the one you got as loot. I might find a way to leave the item menu open once you've used one though, but i think it's the best I can do.
I might have a way to hide the pages of option once you've compelted it, I'll look into it. But not compeltly sure ^^'
I know there are a few issues like these, but it's often due to the engine (and my abilities) limitations ^^

GodKongong

May 25, 2021
Not sure what you mean here ^^'
You mean how to fight the ogre ? Follow the main quest, you'll get to it at some point ;)

I don't think there is a list like that. Maybe at some point I'll make a walktrhough with things like that if people require it. As for a full save, i don't have one complete along myself sadly ^^'

You can't access it; it's just something I wanted to place here for later on. It'll definitvely a good chunk of content when i'll dive into it though ;)

Thanks a lot, i'm glad you liked it !
I compeltly agree with these poiunts. Thing is, I can't do it xD
For the purse, i tried a way to count every purse you got and then open that number, but i couldn't track the one you got as loot. I might find a way to leave the item menu open once you've used one though, but i think it's the best I can do.
I might have a way to hide the pages of option once you've compelted it, I'll look into it. But not compeltly sure ^^'
I know there are a few issues like these, but it's often due to the engine (and my abilities) limitations ^^
oh alright, thanks so much. Best of luck with developing the game, really looking forward to its completed version.

• Red Heart
Jun 1, 2022
no new futa this update shame I just want to be able to give that one ginger girl a cock hehe I wonder if the dick spell will be usable on the girls in the future

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes