RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Hope next update have birth scene
You looking into the wrong game for that! It's on the list, but it is last which means there isn't gonna be much of it. If you are looking for pregnancy, look into Terminal Desires, Apocalypse and Demon Deals.

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
You looking into the wrong game for that! It's on the list, but it is last which means there isn't gonna be much of it. If you are looking for pregnancy, look into Terminal Desires, Apocalypse and Demon Deals.
Demon deals? I have never seen any preg stuff in that game yet. It might be in a much later update but nothing yet

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
The picture shop is getting a little bit problematic, yeah. Sadly, I don't know how I can really fix it. making it a normal shop is even worse (that's what i did in the first few versions). The best I could do is : if you complete the first two pages of pic, they'll dissapear from the selction, same with the next two, and so on. But yeah, it's not optimal.

I'll put a full save when I'll have some time.

Ahah, yeah, sadly I can't make a lot of scene at once, and I don't make just futa content ^^ But the next version will have a futa scene ;)

Yup, there are a few like that. It's because you haven't met the characters present in the pics. Just continue with the quest and yu'll unlock them all ;)

Nope, there's no new maps in these last updates. I'm focusing on developping what's happening around, with the characters already met ^^ But i'll expand when i'll develop more the story.

Pregnancy is definticzly planned, even if not present for now. As for the boobs size, probably not. Maybe i'll make one or two characters with small bobos, but they'll be the exception. Cause I really like big boobas.

Yeah, I know. Sadly I have absolutly zero skill on that matter and have no idea on how to reduce the size of the game (except compressing, of course, but you loose a lot of quality too). If people have a solution to gain space without loosing quality, I'm all ears !

Move around, check the girls, they all have a random scene where you can caught them masturbating. And the event for the rest of the story will trigger automatically after moving around at your bas. Then if yo uhave unlocked the gallery, go to sleep a few times ;)

When you meet the fairy for the first time, she'll then move to the clearing north from the crossroads.
And the gnome is on the east part of the forest.
Can you make a gallery of sex scenes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hey there !!!
Damn, it's been some time since I haven't answer question around here, so let's fix that !
Oh, and also, the BETA for 0.08 has been released for my higher-tier subscribers, and the complete release for the public should be there in a day or two !
SOON !!!

Hello, your art is great! But i have a question: i beat the orc , met a fairy, trained with redhead, saw the elf transformed, is that all the quest the game had?
Yeah, you've finished the main story for the moment. There's quite a bit of side content though, with side quests, scenes that happen at random, and also the pics to collect ;)

Is there a minimum level requirement for this? I'm level 8 and nothing is happening
Not at all, it'll trigger automatically. If you won against the ogre, it'll trigger automatically after leaving the abse and coming back to it, if you lost, you'll have to meet the warrior, and then come back to the camp, leave it again (you have to move around so not everything happens at once, it feels too much), come back ,and it'll trigger automatically.

Can someone send me a guide to the game?
There isn't one at the moment, but I have someone working on one ;) If you're blocked at some point, feel free to ask, I'll gladly answer (not immediatly though, as you can see xD)

hey is there any games with similar breast sizes to this one? thanks :)
Sadly, not a lot, that's why I decided to make a game myself xD But yeah, Terminal Desires is my first recommandation (it's the game that inspired me to make my own game), there's also Dungeon Slaves that have some great boobas !

Hope next update have birth scene
Sorry to dissapoint you, but no. But pregnancy and birth are definitively some big kinks I want to add, so we'll see when i'll add them. But it'll require a lot of time, and updates dedicated to the system ^^

Can you make a gallery of sex scenes
There's already one with all the non-repeatable scene, but I'm working on it, to add all scene ;)

No new ver yet?
In a day or two ;)

And there you are !!! Hope those answer helped you, and stay tuned for 0.08 in a few days !!! :D

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Hey there !!!
Damn, it's been some time since I haven't answer question around here, so let's fix that !
Oh, and also, the BETA for 0.08 has been released for my higher-tier subscribers, and the complete release for the public should be there in a day or two !
SOON !!!

Yeah, you've finished the main story for the moment. There's quite a bit of side content though, with side quests, scenes that happen at random, and also the pics to collect ;)

Not at all, it'll trigger automatically. If you won against the ogre, it'll trigger automatically after leaving the abse and coming back to it, if you lost, you'll have to meet the warrior, and then come back to the camp, leave it again (you have to move around so not everything happens at once, it feels too much), come back ,and it'll trigger automatically.

There isn't one at the moment, but I have someone working on one ;) If you're blocked at some point, feel free to ask, I'll gladly answer (not immediatly though, as you can see xD)

Sadly, not a lot, that's why I decided to make a game myself xD But yeah, Terminal Desires is my first recommandation (it's the game that inspired me to make my own game), there's also Dungeon Slaves that have some great boobas !

Sorry to dissapoint you, but no. But pregnancy and birth are definitively some big kinks I want to add, so we'll see when i'll add them. But it'll require a lot of time, and updates dedicated to the system ^^

There's already one with all the non-repeatable scene, but I'm working on it, to add all scene ;)

In a day or two ;)

And there you are !!! Hope those answer helped you, and stay tuned for 0.08 in a few days !!! :D
When will there be more scenes with the futa in the game?

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
would there be any fingering or fisting scenes being added in any later updates? thank you if you respond

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
When will there be more scenes with the futa in the game?
Don't know when exactly, it's hard to balance between people wanting more futa and people hating futa xD In 0.08, there'll be some futanarization action though ;)

would there be any fingering or fisting scenes being added in any later updates? thank you if you respond
There's a fingering scene already with the fairy (so I guess it kinda counts as fisting seeing the size difference xD ), but not much for the moment. I like it though, so there'll be some more ;)

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Don't know when exactly, it's hard to balance between people wanting more futa and people hating futa xD In 0.08, there'll be some futanarization action though ;)

There's a fingering scene already with the fairy (so I guess it kinda counts as fisting seeing the size difference xD ), but not much for the moment. I like it though, so there'll be some more ;)
Will there be an exhibition of animated sex scenes in this release?

also I'm the same person from Discord with a samurai avatar

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I know you've been bombarded with questions but I'm curious. Will you expand past the base map. Like I got all the way to where the only places left to explore was the bandit camp that blocked me for not being strong enough to take an entire camp and the town that I can't see but has a path leading to it from the cottage?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Will there be an exhibition of animated sex scenes in this release?

also I'm the same person from Discord with a samurai avatar
Not sure to understand what you mean by exhibiton ^^"

I know you've been bombarded with questions but I'm curious. Will you expand past the base map. Like I got all the way to where the only places left to explore was the bandit camp that blocked me for not being strong enough to take an entire camp and the town that I can't see but has a path leading to it from the cottage?
Hey, no worries ! I'm happy to have people asking question, that means they're interested in my work !!! :D
Yeah, the map will expand. I don't know in which version you started, but it's already been expanded quite a bit since the start, and there's plenty of plans for later ;)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Not sure to understand what you mean by exhibiton ^^"

Hey, no worries ! I'm happy to have people asking question, that means they're interested in my work !!! :D
Yeah, the map will expand. I don't know in which version you started, but it's already been expanded quite a bit since the start, and there's plenty of plans for later ;)
Not going to lie. I haven't planned in a bit, stopped playing after the troll quest was done and I realized after leveling like 10 more levels that nothing was changing after everything from the troll was wrapped up

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you turn Illonia into a futa? Already talked to the watcher but can't find this option.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Seems the Downloads for Android and Win Versions got mixed up. At least for the Mega Downloads.
I didn't check the others.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
As someone who can't stand the RPGM game mechanic but goes big on the kinks involved, can anyone tell me if this one is worth playing? That is, will I just spend 90% of my time using arrow buttons to look for stuff around a map before giving up, or...? (for context, this is what I did with My New Life, Peasant's Quest, etc).

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Pedantic rant of the morning: If you don't capitalize the "o" in "of", then the acronym for "Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery" is BOBS. This game is BOBS.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes