RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hey there everyone, it's been some time since I haven't come to answer around here !
Also, if you're interested, I posted a big public dev blog on my subscribestar, here's the link :
Anyway, let's dive into this.

I mean I can send a screen shot but you won't get anything out of it after her transformation there's a quest to ask around right? It crashes as soon as it gets registered in the encyclopedia
Sorry for the delay to answer. But yeah, a screen could really help, because I wasn't able to reproduce this bug :/ is it on the windows or android version btw ?

Screwthename
later there will be even more futanari scenes, and also gigantism with futanari and also futanari on guy? maybe a future alternative version would not be bad
More futa, for sure, futa giant, maybe, could be fun for some size play. Futa on guy, probably not, not really my kink.

the glowing crest? step by step?
step 1 : talk to Desiderius for more infos about it
step 2 : wait a later update when I'll continue it ^^
I know it's frustrating to have something launched and that you can't progress on, but it's the best way to implement it for me, else if you use a save of an older version, you'll be unable to get the quest (or i'll have to find tricky way to launch it, and it's not ideal)

Unable to do lewd crest mission game crashes when I get mission
Yeha, once again, that's weird. If you can send me a screenshot, as well as some context on how it happens (when it happens exactly,if it's the game crashing, if it's just an error window, just you being unable to do anything, etc...)

i cant seen to get any bandi hair even after fighting so many bandits like whats going on??
That's weird, the male bandit have a 50% chance to drop one, if you defeated them, or fucked them. If you need some, you can still buy some from the gnome though.

Target female bandits specifically
Male bandit actually ^^ The female drop the love juice.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Well, it's not a kink of mine, so probably not. Maybe at some point, some temporary, cause it can make interesting scenes, but it's definitively not the kind of content and kink I'm gonna focus on ^^
Oh, that's a shame. :p

But no worries, your game is fantastic the way it is. Of course it would be even more fantastic with some limbless characters, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, thanks for answering. And thanks for the game, of course.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
idk if you have answered this or not but any idea when 0.9 is getting released i know your contemplating going full time so when do you think its coming to f95?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
idk if you have answered this or not but any idea when 0.9 is getting released i know your contemplating going full time so when do you think its coming to f95?
Yo !
I'm working on it, but it's a big update and there's a lot of content to make ^^ I hope to have it done for the end of the month. And I'll publish it here when it's released. I always release publicly as soon as it's done (well, maybe a few hours later here, just the time to update everything and have all the links working).

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Yo !
I'm working on it, but it's a big update and there's a lot of content to make ^^ I hope to have it done for the end of the month. And I'll publish it here when it's released. I always release publicly as soon as it's done (well, maybe a few hours later here, just the time to update everything and have all the links working).
Does that mean we'll get to go to the village south of the old wizard's place or was that already implemented? Mind you i haven't picked this game up in awhile so I might have missed that part

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Does that mean we'll get to go to the village south of the old wizard's place or was that already implemented? Mind you i haven't picked this game up in awhile so I might have missed that part
No, this place still isn't opened. I have my plans for it, but it'll be a huge update, cause I don't want to add it and feel empty. AFter this update (orm aybe the next one, we'll see), I'll make a vote to see what I should focus on for the next updates, being the village, more story, or make a pregnancy system (and maybe other options, not sure for the moment). So we'll see where it goes ^^

Reactions: Crimson Emperor

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
No, this place still isn't opened. I have my plans for it, but it'll be a huge update, cause I don't want to add it and feel empty. AFter this update (orm aybe the next one, we'll see), I'll make a vote to see what I should focus on for the next updates, being the village, more story, or make a pregnancy system (and maybe other options, not sure for the moment). So we'll see where it goes ^^
Cool. Honestly, I'd rather wait for a good update then one that's been half assed so if that's going to be something in the distant future then fine so long as you keep trying your best to make a great game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes