RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heyo !
Bit of a shameless self-promotion (but hey, it's on the thread of my game, so I'd say it's appropriate). I'm opening coms !
I can do models, scenes or more ambitious projects like short comics or animations. If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me here or on twitter.
Check the details here :

And for those who are just interested in the game, don't worry, it'll be there in a few days (sunday or monday) !
See ya !

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Haven't played this in a long time but I recall this game allowed you to avoid those scenes and there was even a hint about being possible to monopolize the girls, Has that changed?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BalladOfOutstandingBimboSorcery-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I'll give it a chance and see how it is and I'd rather play something NTR even if the game is bad than spend 5 minutes playing something that has a harem.

• Sad
Reactions: Nastaya

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, since a lot of people are saying that the game is "a NTR shitshow", I've added the sharing and NTR tags. So people not liking it will be warned.
I still wouldn't say that a girl fucking someone else than the MC, when everyone agree, is NTR, but anyway, people don't agree.
And yeah, maybe there's scene that feel more like NTR now, so I've added the tag.
Personally, I don't give a fuck about who fucks who. I just want to see cool scenes, and a lot of variations in it. ANd just doing it with the same character would be boring (even if I can bring spice thanks to the transformations).
I still want to add content for a harem path, but my main focus (because it's what's interest me the most) is still the "everyone fucks everyone" path.
And yeah, that update didn't feature much with the MC, since I added new characters in the previous version which didn't had any scene, so it was my focus (and it fitted best if they started by fucking Illonia). And I also had quite afew scene to rework, some that were when you get defeated in fight.
I'd love to do more to satisfy everyone, but it's a logn process, and I'm alone. So I go at my rythm, and doing what's seems the coolest for me.
What I will focus on for the next updates will be decided by a poll on SUbscribestar and Patreon, so if you want to have your word in it, don't hesitate to support me :p
Otherwise, I hope that some people enjoyed the update, at least.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Develop the game to your liking, if the dev start listening to someone else's cries the game loses the dev's personal touch and becomes boring and generic like all the others. If someone doesn't like the ntr, then they can leave and I'll repeat it again, the harem is boring, as the dev says. and someone who used to like that genre tells him so.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Well, since a lot of people are saying that the game is "a NTR shitshow", I've added the sharing and NTR tags. So people not liking it will be warned.
I still wouldn't say that a girl fucking someone else than the MC, when everyone agree, is NTR, but anyway, people don't agree.
And yeah, maybe there's scene that feel more like NTR now, so I've added the tag.
Personally, I don't give a fuck about who fucks who. I just want to see cool scenes, and a lot of variations in it. ANd just doing it with the same character would be boring (even if I can bring spice thanks to the transformations).
I still want to add content for a harem path, but my main focus (because it's what's interest me the most) is still the "everyone fucks everyone" path.
And yeah, that update didn't feature much with the MC, since I added new characters in the previous version which didn't had any scene, so it was my focus (and it fitted best if they started by fucking Illonia). And I also had quite afew scene to rework, some that were when you get defeated in fight.
I'd love to do more to satisfy everyone, but it's a logn process, and I'm alone. So I go at my rythm, and doing what's seems the coolest for me.
What I will focus on for the next updates will be decided by a poll on SUbscribestar and Patreon, so if you want to have your word in it, don't hesitate to support me :p
Otherwise, I hope that some people enjoyed the update, at least.

Love you game. Please don't be disappointed by people who have or are into different kinks. Thank you for the update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename] - Compressed

Win [663 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes