• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1694839364735.png
target-acquired.gif
...thx for the share....

The overview and pictures makes it look like a complete rip-off of Lust Academy. Not tried it so maybe its completely different when you actually play it.
Looks good and (judging by screenshots) awfully simillar to this https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-season-3-v3-2-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/
Was gonna say the same thing. Looks ripped right out of that game. Girl on the train (Haley). The fey looking women in the screens are the spirits/leaders of the 4 houses. The book is the sorting hat in lust academy.

View attachment 2933647 View attachment 2933649 View attachment 2933652

that's not a good look for your game.
1694839339393.png

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
God MC is such an insufferable pathetic simp. I am not even a hardcore redpiller but he just ticks all the boxes.
Ashley had a boyfriend, she chose to date someone else, and he waited for her like the loyal puppy he is, now that her ex-boyfriend used and abused her, here comes captain safe a hoe, so she can settle nicely.

Not only that, but at the same time, he is also a desperate horndog that can't even commit to his feelings fully. He just sees a blonde at the shop once and when she asks if he wants to hang out he is instantly all exited out of his mind about how he can potentially get laid like the pathetic loser he is. So he is happy to get with any woman that will show him the least bit of attention, because he is that desperate.

One of the most unlikable MC's I've had the pleasure of playing. With a protagonist like that it should be a hardcore NTR game where he gets zero action, he deserves nothing else. If this is not the perfect cuck I don't know what is.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Is this a remake? I have a Bancroft Academy Christmas edition in my downloads folder from September 2022. Also, why is the loading screen music not tied to the audio sliders in the options menu? It's loud as fuck.

Reactions: jdw6

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Says I punched a kid when I went for the stomach kick. Also, not sure how the game is framing the choice between two types of assault as a moral choice.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Grammar is a little wonky in spots, noticing a lot of 'there's that should be 'their' and such. 'Is' instead of 'are,' that sort of thing. Just needs a touch up in proofreading going forward, imo.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
God MC is such an insufferable pathetic simp. I am not even a hardcore redpiller but he just ticks all the boxes.
Ashley had a boyfriend, she chose to date someone else, and he waited for her like the loyal puppy he is, now that her ex-boyfriend used and abused her, here comes captain safe a hoe, so she can settle nicely.

Not only that, but at the same time, he is also a desperate horndog that can't even commit to his feelings fully. He just sees a blonde at the shop once and when she asks if he wants to hang out he is instantly all exited out of his mind about how he can potentially get laid like the pathetic loser he is. So he is happy to get with any woman that will show him the least bit of attention, because he is that desperate.

One of the most unlikable MC's I've had the pleasure of playing. With a protagonist like that it should be a hardcore NTR game where he gets zero action, he deserves nothing else. If this is not the perfect cuck I don't know what is.
with an mc like that wouldnt be surprised if inceton had a hand in making this

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
How does a VN have more (and significantly longer) loading screens than Starfield?
Right? I mean the whole thing is 1.5Gb. How do you need 4 loading screens post main menu, all of which have a lengthy load time. I can extract all the RPA's far faster than the loading screens take. I can't think of any other VN I've played that does that.

Beyond that, it's a decent looking game asset/UI wise, albeit as others have said EXTREMELY familiar (not just talking about the assets). The marketing/business plan of the dev confuses/concerns me though. $3 if you buy now, OK, great. I can see hoping that low of a price will entice more people to pay. Dev only plans on it being 5 episodes. That seems pretty short just in principal. After playing the game, episode 1 has 2 sex scenes (sort of). If you're playing it for the story, the episode wasn't all that long either. Putting it up on Steam with this little content seems like a questionable decision.

With only 5 episodes planned for this season, based on the length of the first episode either they're "planning" a lot of seasons or they don't really have that much of a story planned out. If their plan is spamming out a mountain of seasons, even at $3/season, that becomes pretty unappealing at least for me.

Half of me thinks the reason for the loading screens was purely to make the episode feel longer. Dev's only other project on their website is a game they abandoned basically after the intro and has a somewhat similar story, which doesn't inspire one with confidence. Yet, they've got a merch store. That combined with the fact that game has a "clean" mode makes me think the dev may be a bit out of touch with reality, especially given how familiar the game feels.

Reactions: Tunak23
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes