Jan 18, 2021
So I was playing through from the beginning, and part of the way through Chapter 3 the "Skip Time" button is entirely gone. I can't visit or trigger any events to advance time, so I seem to be stuck...

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
So I was playing through from the beginning, and part of the way through Chapter 3 the "Skip Time" button is entirely gone. I can't visit or trigger any events to advance time, so I seem to be stuck...
Are you sure? I've been sitting here wanting to start from scratch, also waiting on an updated patch (with more flavor) anyway, but now I'll wait on more confirmation on what you're experiencing.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How about, a doubt, the ntr that they mention (which I did not have before I think) is the MMF threesome scene or is there more content?

Sorry if you already answered this is just that I just saw it :unsure:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Some words:

MFM (with Diane) is avoidable! She asks MC if he is in or not! So: who dont wants it does not not need to do it!

NTR You can avoid it. Now you can even avoid Tiny Charles fucking the bitches. When you watch the hidden cams in Lindas room you only see Linda or Gina feeding him with fast food.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Skip time function is gone
When the skip button is gone, there is a reason: You are not supposed to leave the house because something needs to happen there! So check the dialogues!

If you are sure you did not miss something, sent me a savefile from that moment. So I can look if i made something wrong.'

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Some words:

MFM (with Diane) is avoidable! She asks MC if he is in or not! So: who dont wants it does not not need to do it!

NTR You can avoid it. Now you can even avoid Tiny Charles fucking the bitches. When you watch the hidden cams in Lindas room you only see Linda or Gina feeding him with fast food.
Thanks for the reply its all i wanted to know.

Reactions: loikl

Opala1978

Mar 23, 2021
When the skip button is gone, there is a reason: You are not supposed to leave the house because something needs to happen there! So check the dialogues!

If you are sure you did not miss something, sent me a savefile from that moment. So I can look if i made something wrong.'
I have the same inssue, the skip button is missing, this is my save file, can you help me please

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017

Dude, update the incest patch please

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have the same inssue, the skip button is missing, this is my save file, can you help me please
Alright. I guess, you did not meet Linda the day before. She will give you boozies number to call him.
I have to fix that, but now, because i need to go to work now.

fast solution for now:
- Open the console (SHIFT 0)
- type skipactive = 1
- visit Linda at the evening now

I will make a fix for this.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes