cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me about how mc got ntr, and who's is that can be?
I'm curious about ntr??
Hopefully didn't MC real mom??

I went go to play. Cause ntr tag, i'm asking for spoile me. Thxs
real mom isn't in game so only ntr is if you decide to share val with other guys aka have 3some with her.

Kinda confused what the last one means.
well mc is boss of a gang so if you want to see gang "ladies" to be fucked by others w/ or w/o your permission and if you wanna watch that.

is there any walktrough without getting stuck and got bugs like the previous updates?
ingame hints help plenty and so far no bugs.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
real mom isn't in game so only ntr is if you decide to share val with other guys aka have 3some with her.

well mc is boss of a gang so if you want to see gang "ladies" to be fucked by others w/ or w/o your permission and if you wanna watch that.

ingame hints help plenty and so far no bugs.
are you sure i've got bugs with infinate loop with kim

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BangCityGuy when this version content ends? mc has reg. sex with val (so far only kitchen, living room, rented rooms and office have been sexfree), 3some with diana, fucked sally once (after next meeting after photoshoot) and kate is selling dildos now (white atm) and invited mc to do show with herand gangbitches are supposed to do lesbian shows too so feels like done everything.

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
incest patch for v0.11
Before I'm asked for the 100,000th time:

copy it to /game/scripts ** edit
alternative download from mega:

The patch replaces the title for Valerie, so that she is the mother.
Also, some dialogs in the text are slightly changed so that they are more incest relevant!
In addition, I have built some text passages in which MC suspects that Robert is Diane's son!

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
is there any walktrough without getting stuck and got bugs like the previous updates?
IMHO there is absolutely no Walkthrough needed. The exclamation marks will guide you!
Maybe in a later version there will be a written guide if it comes to different pathes for MC's relationsship to Valerie.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy when this version content ends? mc has reg. sex with val (so far only kitchen, living room, rented rooms and office have been sexfree), 3some with diana, fucked sally once (after next meeting after photoshoot) and kate is selling dildos now (white atm) and invited mc to do show with herand gangbitches are supposed to do lesbian shows too so feels like done everything.
It doesnt end. I want the players to have the chance to finish all side-plots and see all the possible scenes between MC and Valerie.

I will write an extra post about it very soon.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
incest patch for v0.11
Also, some dialogs in the text are slightly changed so that they are more incest relevant!
In addition, I have built some text passages in which MC suspects that Robert is Diane's son!
Appreciate the work, but every time i try to "save link as" it firstly takes a few mins, then says "Failed - Server problem", any chance of re-uploading or alternative

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
END OF VERSION v0.11

There is no end of this version screen!
I want the players who start in chapter 5 have the chance to finish all sideplots.
Meanwhile you can have sex with Valerie every day.

The sex-events with Valerie are randomized. So before you can choose between the sexpositions you will have different scenes before.
1) You can have sex with her in the shower at evening if you had no sex with her right before.
2) No living room scenes right now!
3) At night when MC stays at home you can visit her in her room. There are different scenes before:
- She is waiting for you: Have fun!
- She is masturbating: Have fun!
- She is sleeping: decide what to do (?)
4) When you came home after visiting the hideout or Diane, you can
- call her
- go to the bathroom
a) let her join you
b) send her to the bedroom
- she may wait in her room, or
- she want to have sex right now (2 sexpositions choosen by the script)
- if you go to the bathroom after shower, there is foreplay and 2 sexpositions!
5) At friday she is out, so you can't call her
6) If you had no sex with her, but stayed at home, Valerie insists on her right to be fucked.

If you see the "SAVE THE GAME" hint in the todo list, you have a good file to start in the next version.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
I'm stuck in an endless loop , or so it seems. I've paid the land whale 6 7 weeks in a row and nothing new is happening. Same goes with Valerie , 7 -8 weeks same morning kitchen evening kitchen living room , then of to sleep.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm stuck in an endless loop , or so it seems. I've paid the land whale 6 7 weeks in a row and nothing new is happening. Same goes with Valerie , 7 -8 weeks same morning kitchen evening kitchen living room , then of to sleep.
Did you follow the exclamation marks? Its almost impossible NOT to proceed if you follow them. You can send me the savefile from that moment, so i can have a look on it.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
incest patch for v0.11

I cannot download this

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks so much! I have a question tho. This is first time I've been playing this game and do you think incest makes sense? Because I just started the game and Valerie asks rental money from her son? Or Valerie doesn't know about him being her son?
Well. Valerie needs to rent rooms and MC offers her help.
She wanted to rent it als a storage room before but MC wants to stay there so he makes her a very good offer she can't deny.
Incest makes sence for sure her even he is paying a rent.
A lot of young adults that have jobs pay rent at home to help their parents. Especially if the parents are relatively poor - Valerie / Mom is not rich, we learn in the game.

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Absolutely stuck in the game. Currently stuck on saturday, day 65 at noon.
I've clicked on every location/icon in the game available to me, and nothing happens to advance the time, and the icon to skip time hasn't been present for a couple days now.

Any assistance on how to proceed is welcome.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
incest patch for v0.11

copy it to /game/scripts ** edit
alternative download from mega:
Mega

Thx dudeeeee

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes