skDante

Oct 6, 2017
Hey,
well im stuck without any SKIP TIME symbol anymore.
No ! to see and im stuck on day 71 at noon.
Still have several things in my TO DOs but i cant progress the day.
Any idea on that BangCityGuy

Thank you!

"Save attached if you need to check"

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I have a bug with Valerie's progression - you are supposed to smoke some weed with her (second time) there are two exclamation marks on the UI - the living room and the basement sofa, clicking either of them does nothing.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
BangCityGuy

Do you know about a bug being stuck at noon unable to move forward time and no events Valerie told me go to the livingroom for a photo shoot after I told her that I still ad pain in my arm ?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im also stuck at noon, (not able to advance time) its says seach for Valarie's book? only side task left. i have completed all others, just get rid of tony and the (book side quest unfinished) strange thing is ! im sure in the previous version i completed the get rid of Tiny task?, but so far im stuck just paid Dwane to Tiny taken care of! and now (Stuck @ noon) didnt keep the old save

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Absolutely stuck in the game. Currently stuck on saturday, day 65 at noon.
I've clicked on every location/icon in the game available to me, and nothing happens to advance the time, and the icon to skip time hasn't been present for a couple days now.

Any assistance on how to proceed is welcome.
Hey,
well im stuck without any SKIP TIME symbol anymore.
No ! to see and im stuck on day 71 at noon.
Still have several things in my TO DOs but i cant progress the day.
Any idea on that BangCityGuy

Thank you!

"Save attached if you need to check"
does this also happen when you chhose 1st option (stage a fail)
Im also stuck at noon, (not able to advance time) its says seach for Valarie's book? only side task left. i have completed all others, just get rid of tony and the (book side quest unfinished) strange thing is ! im sure in the previous version i completed the get rid of Tiny task?, but so far im stuck just paid Dwane to Tiny taken care of! and now (Stuck @ noon) didnt keep the old save
I will check all this reports and savefiles but it take a while because i have to find out what was missing.
And aside i will have to watch football of course :)
I played this versions a dozends of times before i did release it and still some errors happens. This bugs me :unsure:.
I am pretty sure you missed to trigger something and i will fix it that way this can not happen again after the fix is published.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I think a slight fix for the game in general (theres obvious bug at noon) for multiple players in various points of the game,
Give the MC something to do each day !, you spend a lot of time 'Forwarding Time' because there nothing to do ! ya have morning have breakfast (then till early evening most of time theres nothing to do!) oh ya check the pc ! Great ! I dont know this changes after day 62 (cause i got Noon bug) i followed the whole story ! points i genuine believe i missed nothing, i completed the influencer side task etc I dont know

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
END OF VERSION v0.11
seen all those things (multiple times since val is sex maniac) and reached end on garage job too so reached end besides repeatables (not much on to do list).

Thanks so much! I have a question tho. This is first time I've been playing this game and do you think incest makes sense? Because I just started the game and Valerie asks rental money from her son? Or Valerie doesn't know about him being her son?
game wasn't made incestious so some parts don't make sense but if you want to play with incest your call.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some funny scrshots.

1. he needs more stamina for sure.
2. no anal sex due gay habits (still at same time mc fucks diana in the ass on every other date).
3. can't say more cheesy lines.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think a slight fix for the game in general (theres obvious bug at noon) for multiple players in various points of the game,
Give the MC something to do each day !, you spend a lot of time 'Forwarding Time' because there nothing to do ! ya have morning have breakfast (then till early evening most of time theres nothing to do!) oh ya check the pc ! Great ! I dont know this changes after day 62 (cause i got Noon bug) i followed the whole story ! points i genuine believe i missed nothing, i completed the influencer side task etc I dont know
Well, if i would create stuff to do for every single time in game it would be way to much to do for me and there would be a lot of useless content.
I know some players did not notice the ! on the phone and i am also sure one player did ignore a ! for a couple of days untill it stopped to be visible for yet unknown reasons.
But i want to fix that, and when its done i offer another savefile starting in chapter 3, because there it happens.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
2. no anal sex due gay habits (still at same time mc fucks diana in the ass on every other date).

Valerie does not know about this right now, Diane does not tell everything and she also does not tell about the 3somes.
Sooner or later this will be a topic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Valerie does not know about this right now, Diane does not tell everything and she also does not tell about the 3somes.
Sooner or later this will be a topic.
yea but still funny even cause she still believes that mc was gay.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
If i would be a native english speaker i would have notice it :)
Then i would not be in contact with a proofreader and hire him soon.

As you can imagine paid services costs money, and in maybe 2 month there will be a little amount of money aside i can spend for it. So the rework version will be proof-read before i realease it, i guess.
Someone messaged me asking if I'd like to offer proofreading, but I'm on another project. Did know that you can just ask on F95 for proofreaders and translators (free, usually)?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Someone messaged me asking if I'd like to offer proofreading, but I'm on another project. Did know that you can just ask on F95 for proofreaders and translators (free, usually)?
Yes, i was in contact with one, but when i was finishing the rework i was sure it would delay the release date. I will contact him soon again and hope there will be a proofread version soon.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
BangCityGuy At chapter 4 Dwaynes Home has yellow exclamation mark which I believe it means main mission but everyday and everytime I can go there it always says 'This is Dwaynes home. I don't need to go there now'

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, i was in contact with one, but when i was finishing the rework i was sure it would delay the release date. I will contact him soon again and hope there will be a proofread version soon.
Asked to fix a bug for a request. Someone has gotten into a loop returning to housenavi related to schedule. Something about returning from a Linda and asking to be evil or not, it'll repeat. I'm far too busy lately to bother fixing, but I took a moment to call out. I guess they want 'No'. Likewise, I told them to set mc1extra to -1 for now to circumvent the issue. Edited post to remove code just in case author prefers another means of communicating issue.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes