cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey dev I wanted to know that how can I go to the swinger club second time walkthrough says go to swinger club but there isn't any location in the map and when I talk to Ll there isn't any to go there.
it happens on certain evenings, when talking to val at kitchen in the evening then few times per week you can ask if she wants to go to club.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
it happens on certain evenings, when talking to val at kitchen in the evening then few times per week you can ask if she wants to go to club.
Yeah it happened now looks like I wasn't completed some events in hideout. Thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Will you make another game now or a sequel?
I will make more games.

- Project Roger and Julia is next (prequel).
I work on it right now and some stuff is done. It will be an even shorter game than BangCity!

And I have ideas for more Games after "Roger and Julia"
- Project BCAFMA (Prequel with some new actors) maybe 2025 - A kinky story with some episodes and MAYBE optional (MAYBE ) changing MCs.
- Project BCW (sequel) maybe 2026/27
- Project BCZC (sequel) maybe 2026/27

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I will make more games.

- Project Roger and Julia is next (prequel).
I work on it right now and some stuff is done. It will be an even shorter game than BangCity!

And I have ideas for more Games after "Roger and Julia"
- Project BCAFMA (Prequel with some new actors) maybe 2025 - A kinky story with some episodes and MAYBE optional (MAYBE ) changing MCs.
- Project BCW (sequel) maybe 2026/27
- Project BCZC (sequel) maybe 2026/27
Cool.....
Just one question. What are the acronyms meaning? Sorry if you named them off somewhere before and I never saw them. Thanks!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Cool.....
Just one question. What are the acronyms meaning? Sorry if you named them off somewhere before and I never saw them. Thanks!
The meaning of the acronyms is a secret! ;)
I will only reveal this when the planning for the individual games has progressed! For most of them I only know the rough plot so far and now I'm focusing on Roger and Julia!

But I can tell I have concrete ideas about
- a game with focus on the bitches (including expand the harem)
- a game with focus on "the not-wanna-be-gangster formally known as Babyface"
- a game about complete different people having fun while working on their career (with cameos)
- and even more, but not a topic fpr now at all

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me the event around which Valerie's affair was revealed?
doubt it was revealed but ask from dev.
No. It was initially planned that Val's affair would be revealed. But right at the beginning of the game, many players complained and didn't want Valerie to have an affair.
So I added the option to avoid mentioning this affair. I later abandoned this idea completely.
However, I think this was a mistake.
I listened a little too often to the wishes of the players and that messed up my own plans and caused a lot of extra work and delays.

But I have learned from this and in the future I will plan my games completely if possible and then follow my plan consistently.
So Valerie will be completely unleashed in a possible BangCity 3!
But before that, there will be at least 2 other games that will be finished faster thanks to targeted planning and will no longer be affected by the wishes of individuals.

shadowdrift3

Apr 26, 2024
No. It was initially planned that Val's affair would be revealed. But right at the beginning of the game, many players complained and didn't want Valerie to have an affair.
So I added the option to avoid mentioning this affair. I later abandoned this idea completely.
However, I think this was a mistake.
I listened a little too often to the wishes of the players and that messed up my own plans and caused a lot of extra work and delays.

But I have learned from this and in the future I will plan my games completely if possible and then follow my plan consistently.
So Valerie will be completely unleashed in a possible BangCity 3!
But before that, there will be at least 2 other games that will be finished faster thanks to targeted planning and will no longer be affected by the wishes of individuals.
I thought I read somewhere that the guy with whom she had an affair would be revealed. Thank you for clarifying.
You have made an awesome game. The way you asked at the start of the game whether we can avoid ntr or not, depending on the player, was great. Usually, I am not someone who plays sandbox games, but I really enjoyed playing it. Good luck with your next game!

Last edited:
Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes