Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the newest version of this game and I have to say what the heck happened? Before where as it took me at most 50 - 60 days to go through everything I am still on chapter 3 and I am banking over 80+ days. I swear it feels as if I am playing FootoftheMountains with this kind of grind. What makes this even worse is that unlike before thanks to losing over 2K every week I am at the point where I have to saveedit just to make sure my money doesn't run out to pay those idiots.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Played the newest version of this game and I have to say what the heck happened? Before where as it took me at most 50 - 60 days to go through everything I am still on chapter 3 and I am banking over 80+ days. I swear it feels as if I am playing FootoftheMountains with this kind of grind. What makes this even worse is that unlike before thanks to losing over 2K every week I am at the point where I have to saveedit just to make sure my money doesn't run out to pay those idiots.
yeah, that topic was talked about in allmost every post during the last days and i am still working on a patch.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think I might be the only person with this opinion here but after all the play days I wish it had a route where I could go easier on the gang girls. Just my opinion, not a patron of this particular dev but I like that he's worked on his skill and his improvement is shown in this update. Understanding the backstory I get it.... He's pissed.... But their broken already, a route where you might start making them better might get him some more patrons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I might be the only person with this opinion here but after all the play days I wish it had a route where I could go easier on the gang girls. Just my opinion, not a patron of this particular dev but I like that he's worked on his skill and his improvement is shown in this update. Understanding the backstory I get it.... He's pissed.... But their broken already, a route where you might start making them better might get him some more patrons.
he is nice to all/most of them except that bitch who thinks she's the boss.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
he is nice to all/most of them except that bitch who thinks she's the boss.
I'll try to meet you halfway on that opinion but it will take some work. My point simply and from my interpretation of this story (simply) is breaking already broken people makes him just as bad as the gangsters. Yes they treated him bad as kid but from a logic viewpoint and from his own conversation with the lawyer they are not bad people accept for something the lawyer hinted about Linda. If they tried to help or defend him against the gangsters it would turn out bad for them. Valerie could testify to that but she had the option of running and they didn't. From my reading (my opinion) these girls seem constantly in self preservation mode. From the gangsters, the police, the Dragons, Tiny Charles, etc.... I think I see what story the dev is penning but for me it went wrong somewhere an the girls seem to be more and more victims and the hero (I assume) looks more and more a villain. Someone people will play that path with no issues. I was only suggesting a hero route might bring on some more patrons. I won't call him a nice guy while he hoards everything while oppressing the girls further and further into the gutter. I don't even use the punishment system that's just me. I could also be completely wrong and this is just a story of a villain in the making. If then... My bad.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'll try to meet you halfway on that opinion but it will take some work. My point simply and from my interpretation of this story (simply) is breaking already broken people makes him just as bad as the gangsters. Yes they treated him bad as kid but from a logic viewpoint and from his own conversation with the lawyer they are not bad people accept for something the lawyer hinted about Linda. If they tried to help or defend him against the gangsters it would turn out bad for them. Valerie could testify to that but she had the option of running and they didn't. From my reading (my opinion) these girls seem constantly in self preservation mode. From the gangsters, the police, the Dragons, Tiny Charles, etc.... I think I see what story the dev is penning but for me it went wrong somewhere an the girls seem to be more and more victims and the hero (I assume) looks more and more a villain. Someone people will play that path with no issues. I was only suggesting a hero route might bring on some more patrons. I won't call him a nice guy while he hoards everything while oppressing the girls further and further into the gutter. I don't even use the punishment system that's just me. I could also be completely wrong and this is just a story of a villain in the making. If then... My bad.
There is certainly a lot of room for interpretation as far as the gang bitches are concerned, because up to now I have of course mainly driven the story around Valerie and MC and have paid relatively little attention to the gang hideout. It's true that the gang bitches are relatively harmless compared to the others ... except for Linda. That Linda is a real bitch is made clear in a later version when the backstory is revealed.
The other women in the hideout are at least petty criminals and partly accomplices, but not victims. At the end of the day, they are sluts who will let anyone fuck them if they are taken care of and don't care if anything is right or wrong. Whoever gives them money is the boss.

In the coming updates more will happen in the gang hideout. Of course there will be more sex scenes and step by step the gang story will be told.
A basic idea I have had for a long time is that MC gets quests from the bitches and does them a favor. This should strengthen their loyalty.
But whether all of them will really be loyal, that is not yet certain.
I also intend to improve the living conditions, but I can't say exactly what that will look like. I have already made some designs for a new bedroom and the TV room, but I am not satisfied yet.

MC is certainly not a shining hero, he is just a guy who does what he thinks is right and there will still be some decisions that will characterize him. I will try to give the player enough freedom to direct MC.

I quote from the epilogue:
"When the whole story is told, you may understand me better. You may call me an asshole or you may give me a medal. "

There is still a lot to tell and I will do that, and in the end there might be a happy ending for one or the other bitch, but until then there will be a lot of updates, if fate is good to me :)

Reactions: D Dog

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So I take it the game is broken to shit at the minute?
No!
I myself have played through this version many times from start to finish by just following the exclamation marks.
But if you ignore the quest and the dialogs and miss certain events, there can be delays that are annoying.
In the patch that I will release today, I have removed some pitfalls. I've tested the yet to be released version a few times and am still doing a final test.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst and DA22

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There is certainly a lot of room for interpretation as far as the gang bitches are concerned, because up to now I have of course mainly driven the story around Valerie and MC and have paid relatively little attention to the gang hideout. It's true that the gang bitches are relatively harmless compared to the others ... except for Linda. That Linda is a real bitch is made clear in a later version when the backstory is revealed.
The other women in the hideout are at least petty criminals and partly accomplices, but not victims. At the end of the day, they are sluts who will let anyone fuck them if they are taken care of and don't care if anything is right or wrong. Whoever gives them money is the boss.

In the coming updates more will happen in the gang hideout. Of course there will be more sex scenes and step by step the gang story will be told.
A basic idea I have had for a long time is that MC gets quests from the bitches and does them a favor. This should strengthen their loyalty.
But whether all of them will really be loyal, that is not yet certain.
I also intend to improve the living conditions, but I can't say exactly what that will look like. I have already made some designs for a new bedroom and the TV room, but I am not satisfied yet.

MC is certainly not a shining hero, he is just a guy who does what he thinks is right and there will still be some decisions that will characterize him. I will try to give the player enough freedom to direct MC.

I quote from the epilogue:
"When the whole story is told, you may understand me better. You may call me an asshole or you may give me a medal. "

There is still a lot to tell and I will do that, and in the end there might be a happy ending for one or the other bitch, but until then there will be a lot of updates, if fate is good to me :)
Cool. I honestly forgot the epilogue....which is good because I still got pulled enough into to story to care a bit about the character of the MC. Congrats. I saw your molding of the character of the gang girls but I am afraid real life may have tainted my view of them and it will be difficult to not see them as victims of circumstances (that's on me). You've improved a lot since the first time I came across this VN. Keep it up

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Still no one sayed anything how can i skip the day 66 cus im stucked there and i dont the option to skip, im android user ...

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I've seen houses being built, rooms being renovated, but never have I ever seen a room being completely renovated within 3 days from scratch

This dude must be a genius

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Fix and saves for 0.11 - from 07-12-2021

Let me know if it helped or not

Fix information

Chapter 5
1) If you never visited Diane, Valerie did not come drunk to the basement.
Thats fixed now.

I also disabled the skip-time button at some single moments so you cant leave the house. So you are forced to talk to Valerie it its really needed to proceed in the story. This is needed to prevent me from beeing kept busy by players who persistently ignore the exclamation marks :)

Chapter 3
It was possible to miss the date with emma in the cinema. Thats fixed now.
I changed some dialogues in the previous path for Val (Ne Nice / manipulate her) to make the manipulation path vicious and and adjusted some scenes.

These changes have no impact on continued game saves.
My original plan was to add different paths in front of Valerie after the decision (be nice / manipulate her), but this is too complicated because the game is too advanced. These will now be introduced after the drunken night in a later version..
This should then become easier and also more plausible.
My plan: MC can then offer himself to Valerie as a submissive sex partner or become more dominant towards Valerie by using his money.
The choice (be nice / manipulate her) has of course still a small influence. At some points, the player can decide whether he wants to be evil. For this he gets hidden points. If enough of these hidden points are available, then the alternative paths for Valerie are offered. This does not mean that the player has to start all over again to collect these points. There will also be opportunities to earn these points later. As soon as it is so far, these are probably also displayed in the GUI.

The gui:
I have now extended the todo list a little bit. This now gives more information about the progress of each mission.

Of course, you still have to read the dialogs and pay attention to the exclamation marks, if they are present.

I also provide a save file that you can start again in chapter 3, and I recommend everyone who got stuck in chapter 3 to use it.

Let me know if it helped or not
Possible to rename mc ???

Reactions: Punto
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes