Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
That kitchen background set always has a sofa in it. Is that some sort of weird, super obscure Caucasian cultural thing that the mainstream doesn't do?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
BangCity [v0.02] [BangCityDev] (567 mb rar pc original)

98 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
The second update, and still only 1 supporter.

When are devs going to stop, pissing against the wind with the stupid free-roam shit!?!

Another one of the ignore list. GLHF.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

When are devs going to stop, pissing against the wind with the stupid free-roam shit!?!

Uh... There is free roam games that have plenty of supporters. Even Summer Time Saga can be considered an free roam game, and I don't think Dark Cookie got any lack of supporters.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Please don't mind, but i think it will be easier to find supporters when the people see the game is growing. There is a lot of stuff already prepared, thats why i can do some updates until i need to purchase new assets. This game is not meant to be free stuff but to find enough supporters, and sooner or later the time will come i will not can make more updates without having enough supporters.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Please don't mind, but i think it will be easier to find supporters when the people see the game is growing. There is a lot of stuff already prepared, thats why i can do some updates until i need to purchase new assets. This game is not meant to be free stuff but to find enough supporters, and sooner or later the time will come i will not can make more updates without having enough supporters.
Make sure you try plaster your game all over the internet. The more ground you cover the more people will notice and try it, and chance you gain more supporters as well. But what you kinda really need is to make sure your game stand out from the ton of other games out there. I think the 3rd post in your thread kinda touch on it.

Good luck though.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Uh... There is free roam games that have plenty of supporters. Even Summer Time Saga can be considered an free roam game, and I don't think Dark Cookie got any lack of supporters.
I never said there wasn't, I said "stupid" free-roam. There's a difference. Reading is fun!

When a story does not need to be free-roam, and it's there, just to be free-roam, and the workload needed to make it whole cannot be met by the developer.

We see it happening so much, that games just get abandoned, because the developer was unaware of the difficulties of the road that lay before him.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
UselessSphinx said:
For a .01 this has a lot of content. Characters are developed well, and seem to have lots of room for growth. Renders are clean, and I haven't encountered any bugs or set backs yet. Still working on finishing it though. Good job and hopefully this will turn into something great
So would you say it's a 0.32 or 0.61? Maybe 0.14?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I never said there wasn't, I said "stupid" free-roam. There's a difference. Reading is fun!

When a story does not need to be free-roam, and it's there, just to be free-roam, and the workload needed to make it whole cannot be met by the developer.

We see it happening so much, that games just get abandoned, because the developer was unaware of the difficulties of the road that lay before him.
Now i think i unterstand your post better. Is it about this could have be done a linear way like "Lewd Island"? Because there is no much real choise right now?
Well, i am aware of that, but until a certain point this has to be, before different pathes are opened in week 6.
After that point there will be more freedom to play and it will be possible for me to handle this in later development.
The alternative would have been an intro that lasts one hour to bring the player to this point, but this was not a option i like :)

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Wow, you can already tell by episode 2 whether or not the story will need to be free roam by episode 10? Amazing. You must win the lottery every week with your uncanny clairvoyant powers.

We see them give up because of ignorant back-seat drivers even more often.

Reactions: Rythan25

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

You just came across as had a very passionate hate vs free roams :p A game being free roam is not the issue really. The issue is that with these kind of adult games we get them served up in piece meal and not get the complete game. So any free roam, sandbox type of game is handicapped from the start, but once it start reach the finish line it's a different tale.

I don't really see much of a difference between a free roam game and one where you get handheld through a story, when it come to piece meal content. Other than in a free roam you might have to search a bit more for new content, where when you get handheld you get your 5 minutes served up right away.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
tired of asking this in all games, but will this have ntr? i see no one asked so i ask the question of the million. xD

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
tired of asking this in all games, but will this have ntr? i see no one asked so i ask the question of the million. xD
Well, i don't mind NTR and i am also not into it. But I am pretty sure the MC will not mind to let others use the gang bitches. But this is something i would not consider as NTR.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes