lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, i don't want sound like a broken record, so sorry. I already know ntr can be turn off and replaced by other scenes. But i still have a doubt and can't find a clear anwser in the thread: even if ntr is turn on, is still avoidable by choices or it will happen either way? I'm not talking about women who already are in a relationship with others characters having sex, this is ok by me. I'm talking about LI who is single in the beggining and MC is banging or trying to bang. I ask because as much i don't like see ntr content, i do like a competion and defeat some other guys to get the girl.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi, i don't want sound like a broken record, so sorry. I already know ntr can be turn off and replaced by other scenes. But i still have a doubt and can't find a clear anwser in the thread: even if ntr is turn on, is still avoidable by choices or it will happen either way? I'm not talking about women who already are in a relationship with others characters having sex, this is ok by me. I'm talking about LI who is single in the beggining and MC is banging or trying to bang. I ask because as much i don't like see ntr content, i do like a competion and defeat some other guys to get the girl.
When NTR is switched off, there is no ntr and no competition! The settings are clear about this. At a later point you can change your opinion (at 2 times atm) if you want to go without any lilmits to the swinger club. If you are still notopen for swapping partners there also will be scenes for you to see wit MC and Val alone.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
When NTR is switched off, there is no ntr and no competition! The settings are clear about this. At a later point you can change your opinion (at 2 times atm) if you want to go without any lilmits to the swinger club. If you are still notopen for swapping partners there also will be scenes for you to see wit MC and Val alone.
Thank you for answer. So, if i understand correctly, if i switched on ntr others guys will try take my LI but i will be able to avoid it and defeat them? That's basicaly what i wanna know

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
that you can ask from dev.

couple posts up from your post.
I had to make a bigger rework because i changed the GUI once and learned the first GUI was the better one because it gives more freedom, plus there was a bigger problem with the script and so i decided to make a rework. Nothing changed in the game but the way you proceed.

The game is supposed to be done around end of this year. It has 6500+ images so far.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you for answer. So, if i understand correctly, if i switched on ntr others guys will try take my LI but i will be able to avoid it and defeat them? That's basicaly what i wanna know
No, there is no competition with other guys!
NTR for Valerie means she is telling about having an affair when she meets MC and she is going out to meet him a few weeks before something happens between MC and Valerie. Nothing more.
NTR for the gang means, there is a guy comming and is fucking the gang bitches a few weeks until MC pays him to leave the house.
In the latest chapter MC and Val are visiting a swinger club and you can decide if partner sharing happens or not.

So in the real meaning of NTR, there isn't any ... at least in my view.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No, there is no competition with other guys!
NTR for Valerie means she is telling about having an affair when she meets MC and she is going out to meet him a few weeks before something happens between MC and Valerie. Nothing more.
NTR for the gang means, there is a guy comming and is fucking the gang bitches a few weeks until MC pays him to leave the house.
In the latest chapter MC and Val are visiting a swinger club and you can decide if partner sharing happens or not.

So in the real meaning of NTR, there isn't any ... at least in my view.
Oh yeha, now i understand. And yeah, i agree with you: nothing in this sounds like NTR to me. Thanks for take your to explain, dev! I will give a try when i have some time (y) :)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i'm stuck chapter 2 ? no skip time seem to be missing.. or it's moved? usually i past by going to Trailer fuk candy but that option not available now.. so?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
No!
I myself have played through this version many times from start to finish by just following the exclamation marks.
But if you ignore the quest and the dialogs and miss certain events, there can be delays that are annoying.
In the patch that I will release today, I have removed some pitfalls. I've tested the yet to be released version a few times and am still doing a final test.
you sure? seem to be stuck on chapter 2 for me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Fun facts...This story uses the word "awesome" 312 times and "cool" or some variant of "cool" 76 times. These terms and MC's haircut are straight out of the 90's!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
you sure? seem to be stuck on chapter 2 for me.
after having dinner you should be able to shower with valerie.
This is a part of the walkthrough i am preparing. Maybe it helps you.

CHAPTER 2​
day22​
early morning​
home​
Breakfast​
noon​
home​
basement​
PC​
afternoon​
SKIP​
early evening​