cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, a other user reported a problem before recently and i had to realize it wasnt a good idea to let the players have fun with candy at this point in the game. Candy will be fuckable in chapter4 aghain, but she is not important at all.
well gotta spend that "hard" earned money on something.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Okay val day happened and until now i got nothing, yes fix patch is applied so i dunno what im missing if anything at all?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what task list says? advance on game by doing routines or skipping time.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
it just says play on new events will show up and new events on gang living room on optional missions, until now nothing. and i also got the bug that everytime i click on val's room it triggers the ending of val day. so it may be due to that but how do i get out of the loop?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it just says play on new events will show up and new events on gang living room on optional missions, until now nothing. and i also got the bug that everytime i click on val's room it triggers the ending of val day. so it may be due to that but how do i get out of the loop?
can't break v-day loop until dev fixes it. try checking mc's pc.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay val day happened and until now i got nothing, yes fix patch is applied so i dunno what im missing if anything at all?
that's what i guessed thanks anyway, already tried everything on the pc

I checking this now.
#
Did you see full valeries day?

Did you use my latest fix from first page?

Do this:
Download attached archive, unpack it, copy the file into the folder "BangCity 012c\game\scripts\" and replace the old file.

Play on, go in vals room. See the sex scene. Next day you will wake up, have breakfast.

Last edited:

tabuto

Sep 8, 2017
This is an awesome game, good visuals, great story, honestly. Keep up that great work!

Hopefully we will get more voice and animation in the future.

Some wishes regarding future tags, stuff I would love to see: pee, bestiality, pregnancy (impregnation of val), lactation and more variety regarding the girls (black, chubby/bbw, gilf).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's what i guessed thanks anyway, already tried everything on the pc
well try do routines aka sleep, breakfast and lunch/dinner with val, working, harassing ganggirls. has your mc met that girl who tried to sell products on webcam?

Maybe to bribe someone, maybe to by a car for MC.
like where he could park it? val's car is on garage occupying it and streetparking might not be allowed. weeklong vacation with val maybe.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is an awesome game, good visuals, great story, honestly. Keep up that great work!

Hopefully we will get more voice and animation in the future.

Some wishes regarding future tags, stuff I would love to see: pee, bestiality, pregnancy (impregnation of val), lactation and more variety regarding the girls (black, chubby/bbw, gilf).
Bestiality is not allowd on patreon so it will not happen in BangCity!
I plan to add some more fetishes over the time, but a lot depends on the assets I can buy and if they are working fine.
There is a black girl in the swingerclub. She will be fuckable once too ofc.
There are some more updates until BangCity is completet so some stuff might be added ;)

Last edited:

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
I checking this now.
#
Did you see full valeries day?

Did you use my latest fix from first page?

Do this:
Download attached archive, unpack it, copy the file into the folder "BangCity 012c\game\scripts\" and replace the old file.

Play on, go in vals room. See the sex scene. Next day you will wake up, have breakfast.
well try do routines aka sleep, breakfast and lunch/dinner with val, working, harassing ganggirls. has your mc met that girl who tried to sell products on webcam?
Done all that, and yes using the latest fixpatch. i still got the loop, what does val day include intirely? also met the girl who sells products and done all it can do. the only thing left is really val loop and maybe some events on the living room of the gang and that im not even sure i got any left.

Edit: It got fix with the file you sent, there was something wrong with the one i had. thanks

Reactions: BangCityGuy

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
so MC turning to submissive simp ? i thought is about MC becoming Dominate Alpha Gangster PIMP.. ?

0.12c Bdsm only intro ? or how reserve room?
66ure.PNG

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so MC turning to submissive simp ? i thought is about MC becoming Dominate Alpha Gangster PIMP.. ?

0.12c Bdsm only intro ? or how reserve room?
View attachment 1864160
1) No, it's your choice it maledome/femdom or switching happens. This only is just a casual play between them.

2) Yes, If you want to play these games, Val must call Zoey before to make her reserve the room So talk to her while dinner. Because MC and Val want to be alone there right now (And ME did not make any images showing ohters there YET). After the first bdsm session there the repeating ones arer shourter and you will be able to to the other stuff there too.
3) Later the room will be open every time (Maybe next update)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Done all that, and yes using the latest fixpatch. i still got the loop, what does val day include intirely? also met the girl who sells products and done all it can do. the only thing left is really val loop and maybe some events on the living room of the gang and that im not even sure i got any left.
val day is her dragging mc to bedroom and having sex with him due not having sex on few days (even if they just returned from club).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
val day is her dragging mc to bedroom and having sex with him due not having sex on few days (even if they just returned from club).
;)
No, Vals Day is a unique event that starts at morning in kitchen wigh having sex, then they go to the upper flor, MC finds a vibrator and so on. They are nude all the day and MC talks about having anal sex.
Theys (in linear plot) the day before MC sees Val sorting out clothes and BDSM options show up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then v-day doesn't repeat just other "v-day" repeats when mc goes to her bedroom at late evening and gets dragged to bedroom due not satisfying her needs for a few days (even if they just returned from club).

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes