Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Ah, i see. Candy is not on my focus right now, besides this is a pointless sideplot right now. I wanted to make this a bigger plot, but its not a priority right now.
Sex trip? Are you talking about the beach event?
yes. there are some bugs, too

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
yes. there are some bugs, too
I did a lot of test of the latest versions, but it's possible i missed dome bugs. So please let me know where problems show up.
The beach is a unique event by now.
To make it repeatable i would have to do some more scenes. Maybe in a later version.
Stuff for next updates is set so far, but at some point there will be even more repeating events.
It just takes some time.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I did a lot of test of the latest versions, but it's possible i missed dome bugs. So please let me know where problems show up.
The beach is a unique event by now.
To make it repeatable i would have to do some more scenes. Maybe in a later version.
Stuff for next updates is set so far, but at some point there will be even more repeating events.
It just takes some time.
I've played the latest ver i got skipped some events, i think it's bug

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've played the latest ver i got skipped some events, i think it's bug
Some events like the church plot and the beach happen when time has come. Ususally it helps when time has come.
Just check the todo list for open missions.
Make a save, play on and see if missing stuff is happening.
A key moment is dinner with Valerie. Here some plots starts.
When i am doing my tests i usually just play by skiping a lot to see if stuff does not happen. But all what is supposed to happen does happen.
If you are sure you missed some stuff, send me your savefile and tell me waht is missing. I will check this then just to be sure.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Just checking the scripts for dialoges to rewrite.
I learned dev made a special option for having anal sex 2 times a day!
After having analsex for the 5th time, valerie has an anal orgasm.
From now on you can fuck her ass again in her room after you fucked her ass in living room!

Plus:
You can fuck her ass once a week. If you ask her 1 day before anal sex is possible she will let ypu fuck her ass! And the cooldown will be reduced. So you can fuck her ass again after 6days, 5 days, 4 days and so on!

Sorry for telling secrets! ;)

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, with respect ! But mega doesn't allow to download files above 5mb. All other - uploadheaven and so shows the threats. Are there any zip version for win - ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
more like make more.

use jdownloader2 and anonfiles but true that dev should switch to .webp since current size is "bit" big.
I have no clue about the limits of the different sherehosts. Google seems to work fine.
Uhm, indeed i did convert some files to webp just to test it, but some of the results where terrible!
I will give it another try soon, because the file size is too big indeed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Please Help!!! I am being harrased by the F95 modrators Crazygamer43 and OEJ, hoping that maybe someone can help me on this, my posts are getting removed because "calling out modrators actions in public" is breaking some rules, dunno what to do
If you have a problem with staff, click "Tickets" at the top of the page and report it to the admins.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no clue about the limits of the different sherehosts. Google seems to work fine.
Uhm, indeed i did convert some files to webp just to test it, but some of the results where terrible!
mega has unlimited but after 5gigs has to wait a while (hr or many hrs) before download continues or pay (either to mega or vpn-provider), google has unlimited size too except limited downloads per day (so popular game (like bangcity :p) shared via google is un-downloadable after 1st day, mediafire no limit (afaik) and good speed (not on mega's lvl), rest vary daily aka either nice-very nice speed or low-mediocre speed.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
How do i start at chapter five? when i download saves 3-5 always end up in chapter 3 and can't find chapter 5 (page 20-30-40...).
Thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How do i start at chapter five? when i download saves 3-5 always end up in chapter 3 and can't find chapter 5 (page 20-30-40...).
Thanks
Use this. But this is NTR enabled. Does not play a role, because swingerclub settings can be made ingame when Valerie talks about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drako

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
For Gina, I initially had the plan that MC offers her for more dirty gangbangs and maybe I will add that. That's why I never removed that part of the story and won't do it. That Gina during her trip to the Dragons gladly let herself ravish you can also see the change in her appearance!
I will not offer alternatives for Gina and other events, because there are already enough alternative plots and options to consider and I do not want to make things even more complicated.
Does the Switch do nothing then? I thought that was the point that you could remove chosen portions. Look, I don't have a dog in this fight to make the Gina gangbang text avoidable, but I do think a Switch should be able to do that. I thought this game was a game about revenge, I find it weird that MC wants to whore out his own mom too, but I guess I'll never understand it.

If you don't like NTR, you won't be overloaded, but you shouldn't complain if there is less content. Nevertheless, I make sure that there is also NTR free content!
Not to catch you in a lie, but didn't you say this in the OP?

NTR can be switched off. At the start of the game/the savefile you can choose your preferences!
If NTR is disabled, the corresponding content is not hidden
but replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable!
If you're making NTR content, doesn't that mean that we should get the same content. I'm sure that the Harem stuff has A LOT more content, but you said "If you don't like NTR, you won't be overloaded, but you shouldn't complain if there is less content" Do you mean less content to "normal" content, or are we missing JUST the NTR scenes.

I'm a bit confused on that one.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
mega has unlimited but after 5gigs has to wait a while (hr or many hrs) before download continues or pay (either to mega or vpn-provider), google has unlimited size too except limited downloads per day (so popular game (like bangcity :p) shared via google is un-downloadable after 1st day, mediafire no limit (afaik) and good speed (not on mega's lvl), rest vary daily aka either nice-very nice speed or low-mediocre speed.
I see, this is a problem that may be annoying.
I just start to have another look at the webp converting tool to get better results.
This is something that realy needs to be solved!

Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see, this is a problem that may be annoying.
I just start to have another look at the webp converting tool to get better results.
This is something that realy needs to be solved!
well you have quite a long way to go on biggest game (over 20 gigs but that was filled with high-res pngs etc).

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes