randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Wow, its been a while i saw this message. This is just an information for you and it means you can play on.
But can you send me a savefile from that scene, please? I want to check it. But play on and follow the exclamation marks "!".
this?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy I dont know if Im doing it wrong but Im in chapter one and both the kates channel and valerie bathroom "quests" are bugged or something
Really?
I just played it and almost everyday to day 21 when MC gets hurt its the same sequence of events.
Breakfast > Job > Shower alone (optional) -> Dinner -> Spy in shower (optional), -> Ganghideout Linda -> maybe gang again or go home and wacht tv with Valerie and then go to sleep. there is even a breadcrumbd with "!"

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Really?
I just played it and almost everyday to day 21 when MC gets hurt its the same sequence of events.
Breakfast > Job > Shower alone (optional) -> Dinner -> Spy in shower (optional), -> Ganghideout Linda -> maybe gang again or go home and wacht tv with Valerie and then go to sleep. there is even a breadcrumbd with "!"
well I tried to spie on valerie multiple times and the to do list didnt mark it as done and the pc has the "!" but he MC doesnt want to look at it (the kate channel) maybe I need to go to the next chapter?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well I tried to spie on valerie multiple times and the to do list didnt mark it as done and the pc has the "!" but he MC doesnt want to look at it (the kate channel) maybe I need to go to the next chapter?
Well, its never done. You can spy her as often you want to :)
The "!" will lead you to the hideout when charles is there.
When you can proceed to the next chapter all essential stuff is done. Maybe i will give even more information in the to-do list in the next version.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Hey BangCityGuy I dont want to bother you too much but you might want to do something about this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will share a save too if it helps Workupload
Yeah. I restarted the gameplay. Still Dwayne talking about someone fu.... Gina & mc have no problems. I hate ntr!!
& Why dwayne & his bitch's show unavoidable ???
Very very Disappointed. Bangcityguy.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So done the threesome with Diane and fucked Val all over the house (except the livingroom at night) Is that everything up to date? Also where were the NTR scenes with Val? That shit doesn't freak me out because its a fucking game and I wanna see as much content as possible :D

Reactions: Joejackson

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I tried your save BangCityGuy it was working till you choose to hire the dragons to take out tiny Charles that part keeps looping the second time you go to dwayne no matter how much money you have it says you don't have enough money

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So done the threesome with Diane and fucked Val all over the house (except the livingroom at night) Is that everything up to date? Also where were the NTR scenes with Val? That shit doesn't freak me out because its a fucking game and I wanna see as much content as possible :D
Yes, it look likes its done. Do you see the "save - hint" in the to-do list?
there are no ntr scenes with Valerie. She was only talking about she was meeeting a guy.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
*Life* ??

Text with that delivery van showing 2 times

Image missing.

Bangcityguy
There are somethimes repeating texts. Thats no drama to me, but i will look at this and the other mentioned stuff, later.

edit:
I changed live to live and removed the double text (Fix will be part of next patch or version)
The missing image: This was fixed in last Fix-Patch. I guess you dont havbe it. Please download latest Fix.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes