BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
can someone just post the fix file or else i have to download whole game again and google drive link is not allowingto download
The fixed archive ist what you need, because the whole game is recompiled with the latest version of Ren'Py.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
"This is my PC"
This problem is a problem with the variable "questpc" that controls the icon display, it needs to be set to exactly 1 and 0. This is something that only the author, who is familiar with the plot, can set clearly.
Well, if there the icon is set, there must be a reason for this and players missed to trigger the scene. I soon will look at this and look what happened.

neway7

Sep 21, 2023
Well, if there the icon is set, there must be a reason for this and players missed to trigger the scene. I soon will look at this and look what happened.
I just started playing this game, I'm not familiar with the plot, I don't know if I understand your plot design correctly.

But I think the control variable for Kate's storyline is "sp3var", when the storyline progresses to the point where Kate invites the MC to her live room, the variable is sp3var = 5, then you can set a variable sp3var = 17, and your Kate storyline will only go to 16.
At the same time, you can change the if condition in the quest hints to this one, so that it won't affect the quest hints, and also remove the PC icon false hints.

When the plot proceeds to the MC's hand injury, you can change the variable back to sp3var = 5, and the PC icon prompts for that quest come back, I've done a simple test on my own to make it work, and it doesn't affect the PC icon prompts for other quests either.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just started playing this game, I'm not familiar with the plot, I don't know if I understand your plot design correctly.

But I think the control variable for Kate's storyline is "sp3var", when the storyline progresses to the point where Kate invites the MC to her live room, the variable is sp3var = 5, then you can set a variable sp3var = 17, and your Kate storyline will only go to 16.
At the same time, you can change the if condition in the quest hints to this one, so that it won't affect the quest hints, and also remove the PC icon false hints.

When the plot proceeds to the MC's hand injury, you can change the variable back to sp3var = 5, and the PC icon prompts for that quest come back, I've done a simple test on my own to make it work, and it doesn't affect the PC icon prompts for other quests either.
Thanks for your efforts!
I know about the vars. But I will look take a closer look for the gameplay moment how it can happen players get in this situation.

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes