BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
having the same problem, can't get passed the "meet Hanna in the boutique" or the photoshoot that is supposed to happen or the Linda scene that is supposed to happen automatically.
Check the gang hideout. I guess you missed to do the bitch trainings.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The error appears when clicking on a few specific locations, not when loading. I checked the code and you do not set the variable before calling it. I downloaded from Mega, it's not corrupted. You can write the checksum in the OP so people can verify the downloaded file if that's your concern.

I read the hints, the hint says go to your PC, it does not say "you have to do X before going to PC". An exclamation mark appears in the PC icon, as there is an action to perform, but when you click, there is no task. If it's not a bug, it's a UX problem.
I will look again at this issue. I know in former some people who did not follow the hints had this problem to and missed something, even if i made sure, some people still can miss something. No idea where it happens. I played it several dozend times without missing it.

Rads95

May 4, 2023
I try visit Kates channel, but I only read "This is my PC" when I interact with the bassement icon (!). Does I need advance through the game to tigger it?

kamil5347

Jul 10, 2017
Day 26 bug – hourglass icons disappear and you can't skip a dayzone (this is a problem in the evening because you can't continue playing without it)

Game version 1.0 and incest patch installed
Same with me..i stuck in Day 26 because hourglass icon disappeared

neway7

Sep 21, 2023
"This is my PC"
This problem is a problem with the variable "questpc" that controls the icon display, it needs to be set to exactly 1 and 0. This is something that only the author, who is familiar with the plot, can set clearly.

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
I try visit Kates channel, but I only read "This is my PC" when I interact with the bassement icon (!). Does I need advance through the game to tigger it?
It's worth a try! For me after playing 2-3 or maybe even 4 in game weeks it suddenly started!
BUT i down patched the game, installed patch 14a, because of other bugs and issues with 1.0.

so it might work to keep playing!
I ignored the task, after "This is my PC" was always shown, this changed after a week or so to "I have nothing to do here..." (something like that)
and another many days/weeks later the Kate quest was triggering by itself!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Get the fixed version (Google) form 1st page
Can we possibly get a Mega or other link - as we cannot even update the other links - due to "Google", being Google....

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Thanks

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can we possibly get a Mega or other link - as we cannot even update the other links - due to "Google", being Google....

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Thanks
Skill issue.
(Just be logged in a Google Account, thats what I said in the report too, always worked for me)
------------------------------------
BangCity [v1.0 Fix] [BangCityDev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,14 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,14 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Bang City 1.0 :
/ (988 Mo)
* Fixed version came out at the same moment as my port so wait a bit should be done today.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, stats, items, potions, etc. but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 45 Votes