• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I cant make the phone call at the begining of chapter 5. The phone has the exclamation point but when I touch it does nothing
It depends on the time of day.
Look if there is a hint on the ride side of the screen.
You only can call diane at evening.

In the late chapter 5 you can call bianca at any time of the day as soon you have the hint on the ride side of the screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know why you had repeating scenes. Be sure you unpacked the fix and copied the files to the scripts folder!
i did all but val on that black very revealing outfit (schoolgirl once before that and once after that) scenes twice (even her car breaking down and hiring studio) and stopped playing bit after hiring studio 2nd time so maybe that black outfit scene would come out again too.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
i did all but val on that black very revealing outfit (schoolgirl once before that and once after that) scenes twice (even her car breaking down and hiring studio) and stopped playing bit after hiring studio 2nd time so maybe that black outfit scene would come out again too.
Deleting all saves except the one I was having issue with, including saves in Roaming folders, including persistent file seemed to make everything work properly for me. I've seen all events and completed update now.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I just saw a save game where the same thing happened. But just keep playing.
That these scenes are repeated is not correct, but this has no negative impact on the further progress of the game.
After the black outfit photoshoot soon comes the big scene in Bianca's studio.
After that, meet with Valerie late evening in the livingroom and then she suggests a visit to the swingers club.

Why this can happen that individual scenes occur twice I still have to investigate and fix. But as I said: this is a minor problem.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Deleting all saves except the one I was having issue with, including saves in Roaming folders, including persistent file seemed to make everything work properly for me. I've seen all events and completed update now.
I am glad that it has now worked out for you!

Reactions: MC Johnsson

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I cant make the phone call at the begining of chapter 5. The phone has the exclamation point but when I touch it does nothing
Was solved individually by email. I will have to look into the script again here and catch a rare error.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, I just saw a save game where the same thing happened. But just keep playing.
That these scenes are repeated is not correct, but this has no negative impact on the further progress of the game.
After the black outfit photoshoot soon comes the big scene in Bianca's studio.
After that, meet with Valerie late evening in the livingroom and then she suggests a visit to the swingers club.

Why this can happen that individual scenes occur twice I still have to investigate and fix. But as I said: this is a minor problem.
got swingers after 2nd photoshoot in black outfit and after studio photoshoot and swingers end of content.

apparently needs to motivate gangbitches everyday since their motivation drops faster than ............

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
got swingers after 2nd photoshoot in black outfit and after studio photoshoot and swingers end of content.

apparently needs to motivate gangbitches everyday since their motivation drops faster than ............
Don't care much about motivating the gangbitches right now.
I have not yet built in any barriers that occur when motivation is running low.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, after day 33 it reapeats all the same things... I have reach until day 51 and all the same... Also I couldn't fine the Valeries office. Could anyone help-advice?

P.S. I have v0.12 and I am on Missions Chapter 2

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi, after day 33 it reapeats all the same things... I have reach until day 51 and all the same... Also I couldn't fine the Valeries office. Could anyone help-advice?

P.S. I have v0.12 and I am on Missions Chapter 2
Uhm. You missed a scene at the first 10 Days when MC explores the upper floor! Maybe you where busy somewhere else and did not pay enought attention to Valerie.

Right now, there is no chance to trigger this scene. But you can try this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oktabitt

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why can't you say NO to the swingers club it is bull and ruined the entire game
oops spoke to soon, my apolligy to the Dev - seems he made us go there but gave us a choice later, still my girl was naked there and should not have been

Last edited:
Reactions: GeovaniGre

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Why can't you say NO to the swingers club it is bull and ruined the entire game
Because that club will offer a sideplot for a futere update. So it's even for NTR hater a place to go once!
After the first visit you can refuse to go there again.
By the way, there will be also stuff for NTR hater without sharing Valerie.

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh I know, I saw the posts in the OP. But how much content does is constitute, especially given your eagerness and big plans for that area
Of course, that depends on how many ideas I can implement. It depends on the time, but also on the effort.
But that doesn't really matter, because if you deactivate NTR, you won't even notice, because for NTR haters there will be alternative content!
Even the swinger club will be NTR free if you deactiveted it! MC and Val will only go there to be seen by others having sex. The player can then decide whether he wants to go there again, or whether he continues to go NTR-free there to watch, for example, pole dancing scenes!

Reactions: rgnar62

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Of course, that depends on how many ideas I can implement. It depends on the time, but also on the effort.
But that doesn't really matter, because if you deactivate NTR, you won't even notice, because for NTR haters there will be alternative content!
Even the swinger club will be NTR free if you deactiveted it! MC and Val will only go there to be seen by others having sex. The player can then decide whether he wants to go there again, or whether he continues to go NTR-free there to watch, for example, pole dancing scenes!
Well it is your game and your ideas, so I've got no problem with that. And turning it off is good too...but...
For me it's simply pointless, wasted content, as you have to work on two different things at once, cutting development time. Put it simply, you wouldn't watch just half a tv show, half of a movie or read half a book, would you

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well it is your game and your ideas, so I've got no problem with that. And turning it off is good too...but...
For me it's simply pointless, wasted content, as you have to work on two different things at once, cutting development time. Put it simply, you wouldn't watch just half a tv show, half of a movie or read half a book, would you
Well, on the other hand ... if i would cut content, i would not need to create a game where you can meet decisions. Creating a comic would be enough too then.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Because that club will offer a sideplot for a futere update. So it's even for NTR hater a place to go once!
After the first visit you can refuse to go there again.
By the way, there will be also stuff for NTR hater without sharing Valerie.
ok but as a NTR Hater I don't want to share anyone else especially Valerie, the gang broads are whores and prostitutes they were always used by the gang anyway and you are supposed to use them to get revenge ONLY

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, on the other hand ... if i would cut content, i would not need to create a game where you can meet decisions. Creating a comic would be enough too then.
I'm not telling you to remove content, but at the same time you cannot say that you've created wildly different content just for the sake of having decisions. There plenty of games that have lets say only harem or only ntr, yet have plenty of decisions. I simply dislike something that has very different or varrying content even if it's optional, as some part will HAVE to lose out.
However, it is your game, at the very least you're sticking with your decisions and the plans you made and not just "I'll change it on a whim" or "oh, i'll just see what the people like"

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes