Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: Look, babe, we were just taking these straps for a spin. Would love to cut
threesome off our bucket list. Caught in the dressing room is getting crossed as
soon as we get home in our special events purpose utilated room.

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You want them to get caught????
Uhm....
But then they get banned from the boutique and are not allowed to go there anymore!
Should then MC bribe the employees?
Maybe the boutique milf is jealous and wants what she’s having too, so it turns into a 3some in the dressing room

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah this got update too. "bit" big dl, near 5.5 gigs and no end in sight (prolly).

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have a question. Has the dialog been fixed. I hate ntr. So, I turned it off but some of the girls still talk about the ntr (So it still happens we just don't see it.) I turned off. Just wondering if this has been fixed.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a question. Has the dialog been fixed. I hate ntr. So, I turned it off but some of the girls still talk about the ntr (So it still happens we just don't see it.) I turned off. Just wondering if this has been fixed.
Your request is too non-specific, I need to know where exactly you think the error is occurring. Is it about Tiny Charles? Remember that it is still in the ganghouse when the NTR is disabled.

He only fucks his girlfriend then, but not the other bitches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what girls talk about ntr? diane (woman not girl) is just fuckbuddy (well early since after val wanted to get fucked she hasn't had mc's dick at all) and ganggirls (well linda is "bit" too old to be girl) are locked in house (unless has made deal with other gang that they can fuck girls too, val (again woman not girl) doesn't have other fuckpole than mc, girls in swingers club aren't in mc's "harem", whatever trailer park girl and garage WOMAN do isn't ntr either.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
this landlady looks like The cousin Personal Trainer But sadly I can't see what's up there is no Compressed version
but I like the landlady look She's Hot

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Your request is too non-specific, I need to know where exactly you think the error is occurring. Is it about Tiny Charles? Remember that it is still in the ganghouse when the NTR is disabled.

He only fucks his girlfriend then, but not the other bitches.
It was one of the bitches got caught and gangraped. With ntr off I should not hear how she loved it from some of the other bitches and her too. I know she is a slut of the gang, but I just don't think I should hear about it with ntr off. I really liked the premise of this game, but I don't like to see or hear about crap like that. That's why I turn off ntr. If not changed I understand I'm not trying to cause a problem I just thought ntr off, it doesn't happen but they keep talking about it.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It was one of the bitches got caught and gangraped. With ntr off I should not hear how she loved it from some of the other bitches and her too. I know she is a slut of the gang, but I just don't think I should hear about it with ntr off. I really liked the premise of this game, but I don't like to see or hear about crap like that. That's why I turn off ntr. If not changed I understand I'm not trying to cause a problem I just thought ntr off, it doesn't happen but they keep talking about it.
No, this is not disabled by NTR Switch and this also will never happen. Gina is a slut and needs to be portraited like this!
I only agreed to switch NTR for Valerie (also swingerclub events can be avoided) and the time being Tiny Charles in the hideout, but anything else will stay at is is.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
No, this is not disabled by NTR Switch and this also will never happen. Gina is a slut and needs to be portraited like this!
I only agreed to switch NTR for Valerie (also swingerclub events can be avoided) and the time being Tiny Charles in the hideout, but anything else will stay at is is.
Ok thank you for the reply and answering. Like I said I hope I didn't upset you or the forum with the question. I will go now.

Reactions: Larry2000
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes