Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Hope the walk-through also get updated soon, then it would be just perfect.. :)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I dont think it's perfect by now, but there is a latest walkthrough in the patreon page anyway :D

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I already made a mac version for 0.04 and it seemed to work.
Just started to upload one for 0.05 but i don't make guarantees ... will post link in 2 hours

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

BangCity [v0.05] [BangCityDev] - Original Size: 1.2GB

Download Win (157MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is George still cucking the chipmunk-faced kid in this update? Last update could've been titled Cuckcity, which is kinda a shame cause it seemed interesting up until that point when Bob's Big Boy rolls up and shuts down the whole operation. I mean shit, in Home Alone, Kevin McCallister held off two crooks and dude was like 9 years old, he did that shit twice, never watched Home Alone 3 and it was a different kid so I didn't really care. How you gonna do babyface dirty like that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ahem ...
BangCityGuy

Why does MC not LEAD WITH A BACK RUB .. A FOOT JOB ..
IN THE BIBLICAL BARE BACK FULL SERVICE WAY ?!?
Now .. THAT is somehting to LOOK out 4 !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enesy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is George still cucking the chipmunk-faced kid in this update? Last update could've been titled Cuckcity, which is kinda a shame cause it seemed interesting up until that point when Bob's Big Boy rolls up and shuts down the whole operation. I mean shit, in Home Alone, Kevin McCallister held off two crooks and dude was like 9 years old, he did that shit twice, never watched Home Alone 3 and it was a different kid so I didn't really care. How you gonna do babyface dirty like that?
Tiny Charles is an actor to proccessing the story and some type of deus-ex-machina:
- Babyface needed to get hurt so he needs Valeries help.
- The keycard he is looking for is anpther motivation for MC to visit his dad in jail later
- The gangbitches need another incentive to subordinate themselves to Babyface

Home Alone? If i wanted to make another Kevin, this would be different game. Maybe a BangCity-Sequel from Valeires neighborhood:) I also could have introduced time-machine sportscar or some sweet creatures that are not supposed to eat after midnight. How about the treasure from One-Eyed Willy? Uhm ... no :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Looks very nice. No Mac version planned?
I already made a mac version for 0.04 and it seemed to work.
Just started to upload one for 0.05 but i don't make guarantees ... will post link in 2 hours
Till that, here is a mac-compressed version:
BangCity [v0.05] [BangCityDev] (1.2 gb rar pc source)
193 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes