Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, I'm not here to complain, I've had this game in my list for some time, but I've never found a way to play it, due to some fetishes that don't interest me. Being that I see that it is now possible to disable that aforementioned fetish (NTR), and that some are optional. I was thinking of giving it a try. So I tried to read the notice carefully. But not being a native English speaker, I didn't understand it 100%. So I was wondering if anyone could clarify a simple point for me.

Because there are people who do not read posts:
Some NTR can be switched off. At the start of the game/the savefile you can choose your preferences!
If NTR is disabled, the corresponding content is not hidden
but replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable!
*However, this does not affect all content, because some events in the game are supposed to take place as it is shown!
The landlady comes closest to the love interesst and can therefore be exempt from NTR!

The game is the way I want it to be, I l like to respond to the wishes of my patrons and offer options
and maybe even fulfill special wishes. But I don't remove optional content
just because some people don't like optional content that can be disabled.
As I explained it I don't like the NTR fetish. But I can tolerate games that give me the choice to avoid this fetish, so that I can play it and avoid it (I will directly disable the fetish at the start of the game).

So let's see if I understand correctly. The developer explains that at the beginning of the game it is possible to deactivate the NTR. That by deactivating, the events will be replaced by others (so is avoidable), so as not to ruin the experience of those who don't like that thing.
But then: the issue that is not clear to me is this point here*

*However, this does not affect all content, because some events in the game are supposed to take place as it is shown!

What it means? That there will still be NTR events at some points anyway? Before starting I would like to be sure that if I disable the NTR it stays disabled forever! I don't want to find surprises along the way. As I have already explained, for me it is not a problem to play a title if things are optional. But I want to make sure that if I disable something, I'm safe until the end of the game.

So can someone explain that step to me properly? Understanding that point well, i can understand whether to play or simply to thank and look for another title to play.

Thank you

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I dont understand why decisions with Valerie are forced.
Anal sex? sorry game over. And then i never get the option again
You can't be dominatrix, you have to be submisse first. WTF ? why? I dont want to be spanked. I want to spank her ass
I dont want you to use dildo. I will use it anyway. Ok but i dont want to watch. Then i will switch to german and crash.

Why do i have to behave in a certain way while dealing with Valerie? It just does not make sense compared to rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Chapter 6
Up to day 165, the "TO DO list" indicates the possibility of anal with Valerie.
However, starting page 166, this message no longer appears.

Soon after, a photo shoot (day of event is variable) with clothes and sex toys - including butt plugs. Valerie says" Luckily, I have enough lube since we started having anal sex."

When did they start to have anal sex?
I cannot find that day / scene.
Please help. Thanks.

Leon D'Or
Same issue with me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much does the author like 0.13? Should we go up to 0.13Z :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
possible but there'll be new chapter eventually.

Is there new NTR content ???
val can be shared so not ntr, gang bitches can get fucked by other dudes but that isn't ntr.

Why do i have to behave in a certain way while dealing with Valerie? It just does not make sense compared to rest of the game.
gotta give little in to get bigger reward later.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys, I'm not here to complain, I've had this game in my list for some time, but I've never found a way to play it, due to some fetishes that don't interest me. Being that I see that it is now possible to disable that aforementioned fetish (NTR), and that some are optional. I was thinking of giving it a try. So I tried to read the notice carefully. But not being a native English speaker, I didn't understand it 100%. So I was wondering if anyone could clarify a simple point for me.

As I explained it I don't like the NTR fetish. But I can tolerate games that give me the choice to avoid this fetish, so that I can play it and avoid it (I will directly disable the fetish at the start of the game).

So let's see if I understand correctly. The developer explains that at the beginning of the game it is possible to deactivate the NTR. That by deactivating, the events will be replaced by others (so is avoidable), so as not to ruin the experience of those who don't like that thing.
But then: the issue that is not clear to me is this point here*

What it means? That there will still be NTR events at some points anyway? Before starting I would like to be sure that if I disable the NTR it stays disabled forever! I don't want to find surprises along the way. As I have already explained, for me it is not a problem to play a title if things are optional. But I want to make sure that if I disable something, I'm safe until the end of the game.

So can someone explain that step to me properly? Understanding that point well, i can understand whether to play or simply to thank and look for another title to play.

Thank you
There will be some lesbian scenes between Valerie Hanna that can't be avoided, but thats all. You can prevent all other stuff with her, but you will have less contetn to see. But there is enough content tbh.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Third time today Avast has blocked access to different files on Pixeldrain while allowing access Gofile or Megs...

View attachment 2800255
Avast is pretty crap, imho.

HTML:Script-inf is a malicious script designation used by antivirus programs. The “HTML:Script-inf” name is mostly used by the Avast and AVG programs.

;)

Reactions: KiraJames

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
story is broken
no continuation of the story at all
buggy UI
stucking while events not triggering
renpy errors on mass
the whole game is still broken ....

hey dev how about a remake of a remake of a remake ? maybe that will fix some stuff lol

Reactions: Ghaw

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Avast is pretty crap, imho.

HTML:Script-inf is a malicious script designation used by antivirus programs. The “HTML:Script-inf” name is mostly used by the Avast and AVG programs.

;)
What protection would you recommend?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What protection would you recommend?
Honestly, I just use the built in with Windows, haven't had any issues besides the false positives over Ren'Py, if you are not out visiting tons of shady sites, you're not going to run into much to worry about. Windows Defender scores extremely well in AV scores now.

Here are some to check out, unless you're willing to pay your options are limited, for paid ones, many like Bit Defender.

(has Mac and Android tests to)

Reactions: reknal

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You seem to have lost the purpose for the story, and why is the sex with Hanna / slutella forced? I sais it already the first time in the boutique I did not want to have sex with her and since then it is forced why? It should be a choice - we should also be able to avoid the boutique altogether if we want to avoid the pushy Hanna altogether

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Meet Hanna in the Boutique? what triggers this - I have gone to the Boutique every day since it has shown up and nothing

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Meet Hanna in the Boutique? what triggers this - I have gone to the Boutique every day since it has shown up and nothing
Its the boutique in the mall, you only can visit it, when its needed to proceed. E.G. if Val calls yout to meet her there.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
story is broken
buggy UI
renpy errors on mass

hey dev how about a remake of a remake of a remake ? maybe that will fix some stuff lol
Nope, the game is working fine. Last version is available for my patrons now and they did not report errors.
What version are you using? Did you use any hacks/cheats?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
story is broken
buggy UI
renpy errors on mass

Nope, the game is working fine. Last version is available for my patrons now and they did not report errors.
What version are you using? Did you use any hacks/cheats?
hack.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There will be some lesbian scenes between Valerie Hanna that can't be avoided, but thats all. You can prevent all other stuff with her, but you will have less contetn to see. But there is enough content tbh.
Oh if it's just lesbian scenes, that's not a problem. I mean, I'm not crazy about lesbian scenes, but that's not a problem. In some cases they are extremely hot :ROFLMAO:.
So I have no problem seeing them. In this case, I am going to download and try the game.
Thank you for answering

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Game breaks with old incest patch. thats it, patch just needs some actualization for current version.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes