Kiffa M

Jun 18, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the last version of this game. But the final events don't trigger at all. What do I need to do to fix this?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow...already finished?? i really hopethis is not the usual rushed ending..cuz i loved this game..sadly many things not be implemented like the girls that should have been in Mom House, the Phone that never really workeds,more interaction with the girl in the apartment building (the streamer) ,more renovation in the whore house and interaction with them too,the meaning of th Secret room in the basement...and many other things that would made this good gam a great one. maybe in a sequel..i loved both mom and MC characters and i would like to see more of them

Reactions: Zongor_2

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
BangCity 1.0 (Complete) is available for my patrons now!
Congrats on the completion of BangCity! :lepew: (y)

I will make more games.

- Project Roger and Julia is next (prequel).
I work on it right now and some stuff is done. It will be an even shorter game than BangCity!

And I have ideas for more Games after "Roger and Julia"
- Project BCAFMA (Prequel with some new actors) maybe 2025 - A kinky story with some episodes and MAYBE optional (MAYBE ) changing MCs.
- Project BCW (sequel) maybe 2026/27
- Project BCZC (sequel) maybe 2026/27
... & good luck with the future projects.
Cool.....
Just one question. What are the acronyms meaning? Sorry if you named them off somewhere before and I never saw them. Thanks!
The BC part is obvious but the rest could be anything really. Here is a handful of guesses for what BCZC could be:
Bang City: Zero Contraceptives
Bang City: Zip Code
Bang City: Zoning Commission
Bang City: Zimbabwe Connection
Bang City: Zebra Commander

-ZzZ-

Aug 22, 2018
welp,idk if it's a bug or I messed up something,but Icannot progress from get the car from Nick,I keep clicking on his spot,but nothing happends,and I can't progress past that point

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This is my incest patch for version 013g.
Edit: This is also for 0.14a!

Unpack the archive to the scripts-folder

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom
Linda will be MCs Step-Mom

Some dialoges are rewritten to make them more incest-related.

In 0.13g there was not much to do, so i altered the phone-call when MC is calling Marc while the livestream-event.
TYVM for your work bauchnabel ! Any chance for an update from you?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Pregnancy with mom?
Nope.

Dev stated again and again that this will not be implemented in any shape or form.

The effort is too much and most likely it's also not the devs fetish. So that's fine.

I also love pregnant content but I acknowledge that it's a niche fetish and not for everyone. Who knows maybe we have a small chance to see it in his future games.

BangCityGuy congratz for finishing the game after all these years. Godspeed in your future projects.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll just ask... is this a harem game? or just a game of all against all... you know the girls with others and also the mc
yes and no, yes mc has kind of harem with gangbitches and with val can go swinging but val is only li so no.

patch incest?
does the game have Incest Patch or ?
yes there is patch for incest cause some can't play game w/o incest.
Hello, I have stuck in here and I can't make any movement. There is a way to skip it or manually increasy my money?
clicking downtown won't help? there are couple ways to increase money like editing save.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For Fucks Sake!!!

1. this isn't incest game, val is black and mc is white so not a chance that she's his mother.
2. there is ic-patch if wants to play as val being mommy.
1. I thought the woman he visits in the rural area is his mom. She is white, last time I played.
2. Black women have had white-ish babies if they have them with a white father.
3. Will the extended I-patch work with this version, or do we gotta wait for it to be updated?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. I thought the woman he visits in the rural area is his mom. She is white, last time I played.
2. Black women have had white-ish babies if they have them with a white father.
3. Will the extended I-patch work with this version, or do we gotta wait for it to be updated?
1. only bloodrelative afaik is mc's daddy. diana is just sidechar.
2. true but as far as game goes val hasn't met mc's father ever.
3. that you gotta ask from patchmaker.

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes