Chameleo

May 20, 2017
For me, this is more like BangCity v0.06 Minus. The new system just seems off + sometimes some possiblilities aren't shown in the new "menu". For example there is nothing to do after day 57, I can't even continue with free play. That might be becouse of my save, but I also tried to start the game from the beginning and it's not better.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
For me, this is more like BangCity v0.06 Minus. The new system just seems off + sometimes some possiblilities aren't shown in the new "menu". For example there is nothing to do after day 57, I can't even continue with free play. That might be becouse of my save, but I also tried to start the game from the beginning and it's not better.
You are right, there is nothing to do right now after day 50. I allready told on patreon page this is a pre-release just to show the new desing of the game. Free-Playable content after the actual version is supposed to be available in next version.
Due to the reworking of the game I also posted a fresh savegame for day 36 in OP.

I can understand if this all seems a bit confusing, but the game is still in development and sometimes you have to change a few things in time to prevent certain problems from getting worse.
I can only strongly recommend to read the posts in this thread, because there is a lot of information here, especially about the current version of the game.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I guess i understand ... I will put it in my todo-list and check if a can make the dialogues more *idontknowagoodwordnowbutyounowwhatimean*
Don't pay too much attention to it, it's just a thought that I wanted to share and thanks for taking time to answer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story is that you have your own troubled life and the cool VaaAAaAAAAaalrieEEEeeEEEeee:love::love::p:p:sneaky:(y)!
She takes you in and you continue to each have your separate lives until you connect.
That is it .. there is your full experience .. .you still need to wooe her and respect and honor her ... Game oN!
to get full experience of your game

VladPearce

Nov 1, 2019
Usually all should work if youa re using the savefile i provided in first post. I tested it myself. What version are you using (download source)?
i try add your save file "36 day" in save folder to game folder but it work't. in game i see my load file but not your

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes