DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
Send me a save from that moment, so i can check if it is a problem with my script.

I have also had the same error multiple times in a row right after the "payday all girls training session" with version 1.0-fix. Save file is attached.
Code:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
Is this already fixed in version 1.01?

Reactions: Macinnes

Rads95

May 4, 2023
After payday in chapter 4. The game throws an error after the trainning. If I ignore the error 3 times the game jumps to an event in the photo studio that i have already seen.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have also had the same error multiple times in a row right after the "payday all girls training session" with version 1.0-fix. Save file is attached.
Code:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
Is this already fixed in version 1.01?
Okay, this is a bigger problem. I guess something weird happend when i updated Ren'Py. I have to fix this somehow.

Inferno_2510

Jan 16, 2020
This is my incest patch for version 013g.
Edit: This is also for 0.14a!

Unpack the archive to the scripts-folder

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom
Linda will be MCs Step-Mom

Some dialoges are rewritten to make them more incest-related.

In 0.13g there was not much to do, so i altered the phone-call when MC is calling Marc while the livestream-event.
is this going to be updated?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Which choice should I pick for romantic route for Vivian in the future?
View attachment 3886971
I chose to lie to Valerie instead of causing a scene at home. So far it has not messed up any romance. Vivian I'm not sure is a LI. She seems to be a plot device to further intimacy between MC and Valerie. Vivian tells you that you need to learn how to attend to her needs for kissing better and she only allowed you to continue after kissing her because she was horny. That leads to Valerie "Tutoring" you in the methods of foreplay and kissing. The next girl in that plot line you meet at the Fox and take her to her place to just disappoint her with your refusal to go down on her, but like before she allows you to continue because she's horny. This leads to cunnilingus lessons with Valerie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
I'm on mission 6 and I want to pick up Maella's car to pick up the girls but she won't let me (she tells me that if I go I'll get on her nerves and I can't move forward). time, I mean yes or yes I have to go but he won't let me)
Does anyone know why?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm also having a problem with GDrive. For some reason, there are some sites that I can download large files just fine from, and some that always fail mid-download. Unfortunately, GDrive is one of the ones that always fails on me. Any chance for it on Gofile, MEGA, or Workupload?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and google drive server doesnt work, can you upload the game on Gofile
works but google limits how often/howfrequently file can bd dl'd from there.

is this going to be updated?
maybe, maybe not. it's fan made so never know.

Hey man this shit stayed the same since yesterday so we can't download the 1.01 version from GDrive
dev was asked to deliver other than gdrive link but forgot. try saving it to your drive and then dl it.

I'm also having a problem with GDrive. For some reason, there are some sites that I can download large files just fine from, and some that always fail mid-download. Unfortunately, GDrive is one of the ones that always fails on me. Any chance for it on Gofile, MEGA, or Workupload?
google restricts gdrive dls.

no chance to get IC patch updated to complete version?
there is always a chance, will that happen is different thing.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Dude lmfao instead of fix the pc/kate bug you removed the entire PC out of the game? How we supposed to use it? BangCityGuy
This happen when I basically load my save (instead of pc, a bugging basement circle will be there) but the pc will be there when U start a new game

Whatever you do plz fix all of this for one and all and TEST everything

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm on mission 6 and I want to pick up Maella's car to pick up the girls but she won't let me (she tells me that if I go I'll get on her nerves and I can't move forward). time, I mean yes or yes I have to go but he won't let me)
Does anyone know why?
How to get Nick car (chapter 6)? i can t advance the story
JUST GO TO NICK GARAGE?
This happen when I basically load my save (instead of pc, a bugging basement circle will be there) but the pc will be there when U start a new game

There are even more problems since I updated Ren'Py. It will take a while to fix this.

Plus: I will look for another provider to host my files.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Your screenshot-photo does not help much, because it does not show anything that helps me.
Please make proper screenshots showing the whole screen by using the windows screenshot function or a tool that do this for you!

BTW: Im my latest script for the buttons in the basement does not produce this error.
Is it just a wrong image and it leads to the PC?
What version are you using?

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes