RPGM Completed Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Final] [Heisendou]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone have the graphic/titles1/island file? I apparently don't have it and can't find it when I use my directory. I did extract with winrar so I don't think it was lost do to the file name or something.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: GaloDeLiono

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Last edited:

Luanzy

Apr 23, 2021
There is apparently a problem with the name of the files in the archive zip file: it's probably only working with a Japanese system locale.

Try with these ones: View attachment 1753760

Download, decompress and put the 5 attached files into the "\Graphics\Tilesets" sub-folder of the game.
wuow it's true the emulator or executor has a regional configuration of the japanese system just download and change the files and the game works for me thanks for sending this file it helped me a lot thanks pcnop

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Iam a joiplayer
Tilesets error
i need this
Graphics/Tilesets/港町外観
This is a know problem (i.e. archive file encoded with the Japanese language option).

You can find the "missing"files here, for instance: https://f95zone.to/threads/banished-empress-and-the-penal-colony-final-heisendou.100687/post-7916206

Though I don't know how you can then update your own version of the game (I'm not familiar with Joiplay).

Or unless it's possible to indicate to use the Japanase system locale directly in Joiplay ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
This is my favourite game. I know days ago were released the latest of Heisendou... ,but the female MC were never being like the Banished Empress... Really sad

Reactions: Merosu
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes