RPGM Completed Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Final] [Heisendou]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Funny thing is that this dev does enough erotic content by itself, but still adds way to much grind. And deep enough systems that games feels like hentai is secondary. Well, actually I not sure about this particular game, but it's true for other two.
Dunno ... played a few ... only one that was sort of memorable was Emma. Put this author on my map.

I tried playing the most recent one, Rebecca, but got bored and so far have stopped playing.
Doesn't help of course that I ain't a fan of the MC's design, but oh well.

Though you really can't call the 'game' part of that very sophisticated (at all).
I remember Slut & Dungeon also being a very poor 'game'. So without the eros? Naaaaah

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
and finally like Agnaricson said Heisendou released their latest fap material game

Asura_Deva

Mar 27, 2019
There is apparently a problem with the name of the files in the archive zip file: it's probably only working with a Japanese system locale.

Try with these ones: View attachment 1753760

Download, decompress and put the 5 attached files into the "\Graphics\Tilesets" sub-folder of the game.
I guess this fix should be added to OP, many people are having the same problem.

Reactions: Quentin7079

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I guess this fix should be added to OP, many people are having the same problem.
You're probably right, but I can't do it.

And honestly it's not the first time a game is released with a compressed file using the Japanese convention for the file names, instead of using the more general UTF one (and I guess it won't be the last one, if you ask to me).

Mar 11, 2022
h
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

First, you must download the game, but not do not extract! Open that file with Emulator with Japanes localization and Extract! Then you can play the game :)
how everytime i right click in the zip file i have no option to open the file with the emulator

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1516073

Overview:
Empress Eleonore's kingdom is defeated, and she is found guilty of rebelling against the Emperor, and thus exiled to the Malaise Island.
There, she hears rumors of miraculous treasures sleeping deep in the ground,and of a dragon that protects it all.
With dreams of rebuilding her lost empire, Empress Eleonore's adventure begins!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2019-11-24
Developer: Heisendou
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: Agnaricson
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1516075 View attachment 1516076 View attachment 1516077
All links are not working? Can someone give a working link. I will rather play this recycle game because of milf supremacy
MILF>lolli

KingR

Nov 12, 2022
View attachment 1516073

Overview:
Empress Eleonore's kingdom is defeated, and she is found guilty of rebelling against the Emperor, and thus exiled to the Malaise Island.
There, she hears rumors of miraculous treasures sleeping deep in the ground,and of a dragon that protects it all.
With dreams of rebuilding her lost empire, Empress Eleonore's adventure begins!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2019-11-24
Developer: Heisendou
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: Agnaricson
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1516075 View attachment 1516076 View attachment 1516077
Bro, i dont know why but the game dont let me run it.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes