RPGM Completed Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Final] [Heisendou]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i finish this on 2 days, hopefully i didn't need so much grinding like with Emma(that's a plus 1), only need potions, healing spell, some skills and buffing.
The game it's good, yeah some cgs repeat itself but that's basically with every Heisendou's game so no crying at loud, my problem was that all the dancer event it's unthanslated and also the TRUE ENDING(NOOOOO), i can imagine how it ends but c'mon is not the same people!!!

Reactions: f9account

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Agnaricson, If you made a account, some of us could maybe send you a bit of "motivation" ;)

If anything those of us who appreciate the work could thank you with some tips.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Agnaricson, If you made a account, some of us could maybe send you a bit of "motivation" ;)

If anything those of us who appreciate the work could thank you with some tips.
Thanks for the suggestion! Not in this for the money, though. Your kind words are more than enough motivation! I'm gonna fire up the translation process again this weekend, so I'll keep ya posted on how it all turns out.

And if anyone wants to learn how I translate games - let me know so I can share my knowledge! It really isn't that hard, provided you know the software you're working with (Translator++ alongside Sugoi and DeepL and a bit of 'reading between the lines' and Yandex' image translation).

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion! Not in this for the money, though. Your kind words are more than enough motivation! I'm gonna fire up the translation process again this weekend, so I'll keep ya posted on how it all turns out.

And if anyone wants to learn how I translate games - let me know so I can share my knowledge! It really isn't that hard, provided you know the software you're working with (Translator++ alongside Sugoi and DeepL and a bit of 'reading between the lines' and Yandex' image translation).
Awesome! And yeah, sure I would love to get to know how you translate. If you could get such great results without any knowledge of Japanese thats incredible!

Snowy_Chapel

Jan 4, 2022

Basically, a fancy machine translation.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Basically, a fancy machine translation.
Have you played the game? Its written so well its indistinguishable from a complete manual translation. I am assuming he uses MTL to just get the meaning of the lines and then rewrites it from scratch. I have seen tons of "professional" translations much much worse than this. Even some Kagura games aren't translated this well.

Last edited:

Snowy_Chapel

Jan 4, 2022
Have you played the game? Its written so well its indistinguishable from a complete manual translation. I am assuming he uses MTL to just get the meaning of the lines and then rewrites it from scratch. I have seen tons of "professional" translations much much worse than this. Even some Kagura games aren't translated this well.
All that means is that he knows English well. The basis of his work is still a machine translation.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019

Been about a month since that very appreciated message. May I ask if it's looking likely to happen at this point? Or should I not wait for those 8%?

Thank you :)

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Been about a month since that very appreciated message. May I ask if it's looking likely to happen at this point? Or should I not wait for those 8%?

Thank you :)
Hey mate! Working on it as we speak, progress' been slow and steady these last few weeks - but it's coming. I think I'll just disregard the CG uncensorship and focus on getting this thing done.

Suggestions for my next translation project will be greatly appreciated!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
All that means is that he knows English well. The basis of his work is still a machine translation.
This is very true! But the difference is trying to create a cohesive understanding of the context, so even though I'm MTL'ing it, I'm going through line by line to have everything make sense. Hope you enjoy the translation, though!

Reactions: kulkun890 and Nerro
Jan 7, 2022
Hey mate! Working on it as we speak, progress' been slow and steady these last few weeks - but it's coming. I think I'll just disregard the CG uncensorship and focus on getting this thing done.

Suggestions for my next translation project will be greatly appreciated!
Bro, I’ve been waiting since months!!! Finally it’s here :cry:
All the waiting is finally going to be pay off!!

I’ve stopped myself from playing this game and decided to wait for the complete translation. Now I can finally have a good time :giggle:

Regarding your next project, I suggest taking a medium sized game with big tits female protagonist.
You can find loads of them on dlsite which are still waiting for translation!
Good luck

PS
I suggest this game for next - RJ372051 or RJ335571 [this seems a bit easier]

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Bro, I’ve been waiting since months!!! Finally it’s here :cry:
All the waiting is finally going to be pay off!!

I’ve stopped myself from playing this game and decided to wait for the complete translation. Now I can finally have a good time :giggle:

Regarding your next project, I suggest taking a medium sized game with big tits female protagonist.
You can find loads of them on dlsite which are still waiting for translation!
Good luck

PS
I suggest this game for next - RJ372051 or RJ335571 [this seems a bit easier]
I was actually considering that last suggestion of yours a few days back. We'll see!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

TAKE THIS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS! (just kidding...)

I present to you the completed translation of this masterpiece! I didn't bother translating some of the CG-room-thingies, but all the story and sex scenes should be translated now (even the cum-drinking-scene, if that's your cup of tea).

Enjoy! And do let me know if there are any translation errors!

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Mega

TAKE THIS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS! (just kidding...)

I present to you the completed translation of this masterpiece! I didn't bother translating some of the CG-room-thingies, but all the story and sex scenes should be translated now (even the cum-drinking-scene, if that's your cup of tea).

Enjoy! And do let me know if there are any translation errors!
Whew! I was losing hopes, many thanks

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Anyone got it to work? Whenever I try extracting and starting the game it stops after it cant find a file (probably due to the different name). Print below of some files showing how it looks when extracted:

Reactions: Nguyrr666

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone got it to work? Whenever I try extracting and starting the game it stops after it cant find a file (probably due to the different name). Print below of some files showing how it looks when extracted:
There is apparently a problem with the name of the files in the archive zip file: it's probably only working with a Japanese system locale.

Try with these ones: capture.jpg

Download, decompress and put the 5 attached files into the "\Graphics\Tilesets" sub-folder of the game.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes