RPGM Completed Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Final] [Heisendou]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
actually, i already played the game and when i open the ending... no!.. when i'm going to the ending the dialogue still not translate then when i choose an ending there are more untranslate dialogue... i just close the game directly because of the untranslation :(
I guess we'll have to wait for the man itself to reply to this

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I guess we'll have to wait for the man itself to reply to this
Hey guys! So I'm currently waiting for the CGs to be uncensored before I finish the translation. I got a bit burnt out at the end of the translation, and that's why it's taking so long (translations are hard work). But I'll finish it up once the motivation is back and the pictures are uncensored :)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys! So I'm currently waiting for the CGs to be uncensored before I finish the translation. I got a bit burnt out at the end of the translation, and that's why it's taking so long (translations are hard work). But I'll finish it up once the motivation is back and the pictures are uncensored :)
That's okay translating is a hard thing to do and It's pretty tiring and sometimes you lose motivation to do it so yeah It's understandable that you got burned out of this xD Good to see that you're still continuing this

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
That's okay translating is a hard thing to do and It's pretty tiring and sometimes you lose motivation to do it so yeah It's understandable that you got burned out of this xD Good to see that you're still continuing this

Thanks for the update.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Are all ending obtainable on 1 playtrough? They are not tied to lewdness level?

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Are all ending obtainable on 1 playtrough? They are not tied to lewdness level?
You get to choose which ending you want by the end. Her son asks her "what she thinks of her future", or something. It will tell you what you need then and there for the different endings.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1645544402351.png

All of the strip bar isn't translated. Its the scene I'm looking the most forward to!! Hope you will finish it soon :O :O

BTW the translation is top notch! Really high quality!

Last edited:
Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 1668366

All of the strip bar isn't translated. Its the scene I'm looking the most forward to!! Hope you will finish it soon :O :O

BTW the translation is top notch! Really high quality!
Gonna get it translated eventually, but like I've mentioned earlier - I kinda got a bit burnt out by translating everything. That, and I have hopes that the CG's will get uncensored eventually. That's certain to spark some motivation in me!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Gonna get it translated eventually, but like I've mentioned earlier - I kinda got a bit burnt out by translating everything. That, and I have hopes that the CG's will get uncensored eventually. That's certain to spark some motivation in me!
Is anyone currently working on uncensoring the CG though? If not, there is a very small chance it will ever happen. If anything, there is only 8% to go! You are almost at the finish line. Anyways, I have postponed my playtrough of the game until you finish it. From what I managed to play this might be one of my favorite rpgm games of all time and your translation is spotless. No MTL assisted bullcrap made by a person who barely speaks english. You perfectly capture the personality of the characters and obviously proofread very well.

If you set up a patreon, I will support you if you decide to continue working on translations, preferably in the same genre as this one. Good luck and I hope you will find motivation one way or another (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Is anyone currently working on uncensoring the CG though? If not, there is a very small chance it will ever happen. If anything, there is only 8% to go! You are almost at the finish line. Anyways, I have postponed my playtrough of the game until you finish it. From what I managed to play this might be one of my favorite rpgm games of all time and your translation is spotless. No MTL assisted bullcrap made by a person who barely speaks english. You perfectly capture the personality of the characters and obviously proofread very well.

If you set up a patreon, I will support you if you decide to continue working on translations, preferably in the same genre as this one. Good luck and I hope you will find motivation one way or another (y)
I am also on the same boat, paused playing for the translation to be completed. And yes Kacho was working on un-censoring the CGs as you can see here but currently, they are very less active on the site. I'm not sure if they are still working on it or not. But at this point, I'll be happy with just complete translation.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Who is un-censoring the CGs? Was there any progress with that?
I just want to know if there is a point to wait or if I should accept that this is likely to stay the way it is.
Regardless, thanks for the translation.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes