Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Banking on Bella - LaikDink's Walkthrough, Cheat, Improvement Mod[v0.08a][Profile Game Studios]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
game crashes with this mod installed, on ubuntu/linux.
fresh game, no other mods. runs fine without this mod.
i'd upload the log and/or error files but, they're each 14.2MB so I'll spare you.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
game crashes with this mod installed, on ubuntu/linux.
fresh game, no other mods. runs fine without this mod.
i'd upload the log and/or error files but, they're each 14.2MB so I'll spare you.
I don't know why because I only checked my mod on Win

Reactions: Feyd

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Maybe yes but in case you played through the v0.06a, I think there will be no new content because it is just the bug fix version
just wondering if your gonna update the mod for 0.6b as i just noticed the game has updated since i lasted played it?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
That's the thing, I haven't played any version yet, and now don't have the "a" version of the game itself with which to use your "a" version mod. Was just hoping that would work with the "b" version.
played this game for the first time on 6b and used this mod and for me everything worked fine, so far have not encountered any bugs and i am nearly finishing the content

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
No, I don't like incest content so I don't merge any incest thing into my mod
No disrespect but why do you do mods for games that have incest? You know damn well there are people that want to play with the incest patch, and with the mod installed, you are basically gatekeeping people that like that kink by forcing them to choose one or the other. I've met people who make mods like yours for games with fetishes they don't like, but they still compromise and do it.

Reactions: ChuckTooBig

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
No disrespect but why do you do mods for games that have incest? You know damn well there are people that want to play with the incest patch, and with the mod installed, you are basically gatekeeping people that like that kink by forcing them to choose one or the other. I've met people who make mods like yours for games with fetishes they don't like, but they still compromise and do it.
So I think you should request them to do this mod. For me, I do this mod in my free time and I have a right to do what I like, not what you or others like. So you must accept that this mod doesn't contain this thing that I don't like and use it or you can skip my mod and wait for the others to do another mod for this game

Reactions: Feyd and Enot1964

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
So I think you should request them to do this mod. For me, I do this mod in my free time and I have a right to do what I like, not what you or others like. So you must accept that this mod doesn't contain this thing that I don't like and use it or you can skip my mod and wait for the others to do another mod for this game
first I want to say I'm sorry if I sounded a little bit rude in my previous post, it's not my intention to start a fight or drama but what you said about "So I think you should request them to do this mod and and wait for the others to do another mod for this game" that's going to be hard to do because majority of the people in this site that mod games don't mod games that already be modded by somebody else (some don't mind but it's very rare) or either they already have too many games to mod on their hands and don't want more.

like I said in the beginning sorry if I came out rude it's not my intention to start fights or drama with anyone.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
first I want to say I'm sorry if I sounded a little bit rude in my previous post, it's not my intention to start a fight or drama but what you said about "So I think you should request them to do this mod and and wait for the others to do another mod for this game" that's going to be hard to do because majority of the people in this site that mod games don't mod games that already be modded by somebody else (some don't mind but it's very rare) or either they already have too many games to mod on their hands and don't want more.

like I said in the beginning sorry if I came out rude it's not my intention to start fights or drama with anyone.
The patch & mod are compatible for this game in it's current state (0.06b)
I think what modder meant was they did not go out of their way to accomodate the incest patch. But it seems they didn't go out of their way to remove the patch content either. So it'd be incompatible if they replaced the same files. But for this game 0.06b the patch just adds additional files not in conflict with the mod. I did a quick search & the patch variables are not deliberately removed in the modded files.
Ofc it's not tested so maybe stay away from modded options like viewing all scenes.

Incest is not my thing either, but the patch seems to contains other events on day1(anal) & day3(dom path) not present in the base game(atleast I couldn't find the images 233 in day 1 & 73 in day 3).
So the patch stays(+ I hate all the half-hearted landlady crap that doesn't make sense). I'll see if any bugs arise.
(For me the mod is more convenience than necessity since i can peek the script anyway)

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
Thanks a lot, I've already finished updating this one and I will release when the main game thread is updated
Hi,
A doubt: Is it possible for you to post the updated mod before the man thread is updated
we have been waiting the main game thread to be updated.

Reactions: longjohngold
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes