Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Banking on Bella - LaikDink's Walkthrough, Cheat, Improvement Mod[v0.08a][Profile Game Studios]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Here is the fix
Apricate it, but I think I found another one.

When you're at the club with Stacy and she's getting upset at the swinger couple, you can side with her and storm out or use Dark Charm point to calm her down. If you go with the Dark Charm, your next choice is another Dark Charm to double down and heads towards swinging at the hotel, and the other has you ending the night with an upset Stacy.

Storming out gets you a handjob from Stacy in the taxi ride home. Doubling down on Dark Charm will get the swingers. But following the choices you highlighted, the first Dark Charm followed up by leaving with an upset Stacy, gets you neither route.

EDIT: While I like having the 'MOD: Do Both' option, I found an instance where it probably should happen but doesn't (or at least, not correctly). When checking in on Kori to see how her knee is recovering, you give her the update on the phone, and then you peace out if you have the movie date with Abby. The next day when you call Gena during lunch and she asks you to check in on her roommate, who is (dun-dun-dun!) Kori, the MC start freaking out and talking about how he fucked her roommate. Which made me confused and have to do a double take, followed by reloading old saves and trying to figure out when the MC had fucked Kori, because at that point in my version of the story the MC hadn't fucked Kori. Again, he peaced out for the Abby date. Maybe this is a problem with the mod? Maybe it's a problem with the new content (is this part even new? I don't remember where the last version ended)? But it is a thing that happened.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020

When you're at the club with Stacy and she's getting upset at the swinger couple, you can side with her and storm out or use Dark Charm point to calm her down. If you go with the Dark Charm, your next choice is another Dark Charm to double down and heads towards swinging at the hotel, and the other has you ending the night with an upset Stacy.

Storming out gets you a handjob from Stacy in the taxi ride home. Doubling down on Dark Charm will get the swingers. But following the choices you highlighted, the first Dark Charm followed up by leaving with an upset Stacy, gets you neither route.
Yeah I just came here to check... I was wondering why the bland option was green here and if the payout later was worth it or something... I remember the scene from the first time I played and ideally would want to take her down the darker path if it doesn't cut me outta stuff later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another improvement over the base game that'd be nice would be if you could chose to win minigames when you skip them, like the volleyball, if you skip with the default options you'll always lose so gotta play them.

Edit:
Is this another time when the walkthrough is indicating a more bland route, or is there a reason for it?

Edit2:
This one isn't marked but you gotta pick the top option for Mallorie (eg the best girl) and leads to the Nedra scene... bottom gets you a Gena one... probably one of those points there should be a "mod both" choice.

Edit3:
Now I'm all up in my head and wondering if here there should be one of them do more than 1 thing mod additions... fucking Nedra is great and all... but I get the feeling that going outside and talking to Mallorie might be important later on, she seems kinda pissed if she catches you...

Edit4:
As the above fella pointed out, you miss out on the Kori scene and creampieing her if you've got the Abby date, would be nice to get both.

Last edited:

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
pressed the like button allready but i just have to write smt down. its a rly rly nice mod sir..
txxx a lot!! much appreciated!! :PogChamp::PogChamp:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('mod/mod_cover.png') at 0x00000000127d80a0>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
OSError: Couldn't find file 'mod/mod_cover.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Banking on Bella 0.07a
Sat May  6 23:46:20 2023

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('mod/mod_cover.png') at 0x00000000127d80a0>:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\BoB-0.07a-pc\BoB-0.07a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Banking on Bella 0.07a
Sat May  6 23:46:20 2023
I don't know how you installed it, but I've already put the image in my file

Reactions: Feyd

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah I just came here to check... I was wondering why the bland option was green here and if the payout later was worth it or something... I remember the scene from the first time I played and ideally would want to take her down the darker path if it doesn't cut me outta stuff later on.

Another improvement over the base game that'd be nice would be if you could chose to win minigames when you skip them, like the volleyball, if you skip with the default options you'll always lose so gotta play them.

Edit:
Is this another time when the walkthrough is indicating a more bland route, or is there a reason for it?

Edit2:
This one isn't marked but you gotta pick the top option for Mallorie (eg the best girl) and leads to the Nedra scene... bottom gets you a Gena one... probably one of those points there should be a "mod both" choice.

Edit3:
Now I'm all up in my head and wondering if here there should be one of them do more than 1 thing mod additions... fucking Nedra is great and all... but I get the feeling that going outside and talking to Mallorie might be important later on, she seems kinda pissed if she catches you...

Edit4:
As the above fella pointed out, you miss out on the Kori scene and creampieing her if you've got the Abby date, would be nice to get both.
I will fix it in the next version. Too tired from this game

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a way to remove the text box without removing the cheat button?
Universal text box mod takes away your cheat button. :(

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Also why does the mod suggest we give Sophia to Rob? Fuck that guy, all mine!

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

EDIT: While I like having the 'MOD: Do Both' option, I found an instance where it probably should happen but doesn't (or at least, not correctly). When checking in on Kori to see how her knee is recovering, you give her the update on the phone, and then you peace out if you have the movie date with Abby. The next day when you call Gena during lunch and she asks you to check in on her roommate, who is (dun-dun-dun!) Kori, the MC start freaking out and talking about how he fucked her roommate. Which made me confused and have to do a double take, followed by reloading old saves and trying to figure out when the MC had fucked Kori, because at that point in my version of the story the MC hadn't fucked Kori. Again, he peaced out for the Abby date. Maybe this is a problem with the mod? Maybe it's a problem with the new content (is this part even new? I don't remember where the last version ended)? But it is a thing that happened.
Next time give the god damn scenes like the other guy capturing his screen.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I've already fixed this shit?
My apologies if you fixed that, I downloaded the mod from the OP before I posted and it was telling me me to encourage Rob to go after Sophia.

As mentioned, there are lots of places where a "Mod: Both" would be hella good. If/when you update this mod, i'd love to see those.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
My apologies if you fixed that, I downloaded the mod from the OP before I posted and it was telling me me to encourage Rob to go after Sophia.

As mentioned, there are lots of places where a "Mod: Both" would be hella good. If/when you update this mod, i'd love to see those.
Will release the full fix in the next ver

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Next time give the god damn scenes like the other guy capturing his screen.
I mean, if you had asked nicely 2 weeks ago?

I kinda thought that giving an in-depth explanation was more helpful than just a screen-cap? I would have been more than happy to go hunting it down when I was still playing it. But I already wrapped up the content, and being asked like that doesn't make me want to go back.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I mean, if you had asked nicely 2 weeks ago?

I kinda thought that giving an in-depth explanation was more helpful than just a screen-cap? I would have been more than happy to go hunting it down when I was still playing it. But I already wrapped up the content, and being asked like that doesn't make me want to go back.
nevermind I've already found this one

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes